Saturday, July 2, 2005

T.M.I.


To give credit, as I always do, I "borrowed" this from my friend Lizet's blog but I assure you all of my answers will be in English.  Some, however, may spew into pig-latin.
basics~ name: Aaron
~ height: 5'11"
~ shoe size: 12 or 13 depending on the shoe
~ hair color: dirty blonde
~ siblings: 1 sister
~ eyes: green
~ college/uni: San Diego State University
~ hometown: Chicago, Illinois
~ favorite place: my house
~ favorite soda: RC Cola
~ game system: PS2 but original Nintendo is the best ever... when it works
~ favorite food: italian
~ favorite book: Goodbye to Good Ol' Charlie by P.J. Petersen
~ favorite pen: whichever is closest
~ favorite car: '67 Corvette Stingray
~ favorite animal: dogs
~ waterbrand: is tap a brand?  isn't water water?
~ favorite hobby: baseball/softball
~ favorite friends: A gentleman doesn't friend and tell...
~ bar or club: IB Rockin', cause it's close, the jukebox rocks, and the pool is cheap
~ favorite vitamins: who the hell wrote this?
~ favorite show: Scrubs
~ favorite news: The Daily Show
~ gold or silver: silver
~ favorite dog: Bulldog
~ favorite cell phone co.: Cingular
~ favorite shirt: one word, Berserker!!!
~ favorite sport: baseball
~ favorite alcohol: chocolate milk
~ favorite fruit: grapes, great for throwing!
~ ketchup or salsa: ketchup
~ favorite milkshake: cookies and cream
~ steak or lobster: never had lobster
~ favorite color: dark green
~ favorite weather: sunny with a nice breeze

[do?] you
~ have a crush on someone: not currently, it's weird
~ wish you could live somewhere else: no me gusta
~ think about suicide: when?  Now? No.  Well, maybe.  Ask me later.
~ think others find you attractive: If they do, they need to speak up.  A whistle will do.
~ want more piercings: not gonna do it
~ like roller coasters: nope
~ write in cursive or print: print, cursive is bourgeois
~ last talked to: Butch
~ last thought of: myself
~ last showered: about noon today
~ last cut your nails: I don't cut, I bite.  It's a habit.
~ last hugged a tree: I did a stunt senior year where my balls hugged a tree.  Wait, that sounds wrong...
~ killing people: if it's me or them, it's gonna be them.
~ gay/lesbian relationships: It's not my style but do your thang, girlfriend!
~ soap operas: I have an older sister so I know way too much about many of them


have you
~ ever cried over a girl/boy: gotta learn somehow...
~ ever been in a fist fight: nothing serious
~ ever been arrested: nope
~ ever had a friend die: yes
~ ever dated a cousin: I don't live in Santee... but my cousins do... but NOOOOOO!!!!
~ ever used a gun: only BBs and lazertag
~ ever french kissed?: yes, I remember being good at it, I'd like to do it again someday
~ ever kissed a french? No
~ ever finished a puzzle: don't have the patience
~ ever got surgery: no
~ ever got beat up: I'm much too large for that to happen
~ ever hated someone: all the time (Mr. Bush!!!)
~ ever made a huge mistake: is daily too often?
~ ever tried any drugs: only doctor prescribed or administered
~ ever jogged a mile: not the entire mile
~ ever played w/ someone's feelings: no


What
~ shoes do you wear:: Vans 4 Life
~ are you scared of: the dark, right-wing "conservatives", caves/tunnels
~ do you sleep in: t-shirt and shorts
~ did you eat for lunch: cheeze and mayonaise on a bagel and pringles
~ is love?: baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more


number
~ of times I have had my heart broken? twice, excluding minor disappointments
~ of hearts I have broken? maybe 1, sorry again!
~ of girls I have kissed?: not enough... any takers??? huh???
~ of boys I have kissed?: none
~guys/girls you've rejected? two, sorry again!
~ of drugs you taken: Nitrous at the dentist, It was AWESOME!
~ of accidents ive had: 1, (to my car) sorry again!
~ of people you lead on?: none, that's fucked up

do you think you are
~ pretty: only when I watch West Side Story
~ funny: I'm High-larious!
~ hot: it is pretty warm in here
~ friendly: somewhat
~ ugly: not when I'm holding a Red Stripe, Hooray Beer!!!
~ loveable: oh yeah
~ caring: yes
~ cocky: sometimes
~ girly: sometimes
~ boyish: mostly, according to some test I'm too straight
~ smart: Brilliant!
~ pimp: certainly not
~ angel: not in my head
~ gangster: I used have a Sox hat
~ god: then I wouldn't exist, so no

favorite
~ four letter word: fuck
~ comedian: George Carlin
~ candy: Salma Hayek, first thing that came to my mind, I keeps it real.
~ cartoon: Tom & Jerry
~ cereal: Frosted Flakes
~ chewing gum: Winterfresh Extra
~ day of week: Friday
~ least fave day: Tuesday
~ jello flavor: cherry
~ summer/winter: summer
~ trampolines or swimming pools: swimming pools, now astrojumps on the other hand...

person who last
~ slept in your bed: me
~ saw you cry: my sister
~ made you cry: my sister
~ you went to the movies with: Butch and Ivan
~ yelled at you: Wayne, but he was drunk and it was a happy yell
~ sent you an email: the spam god

have you ever
~ said "i love you" and meant it?: I had no concept of what it meant but I said it
~ gone out in public in your pajamas?: nope
~ kept a secret from everyone?: it's tough but probably
~ cried during a movie? yes....
~ planned your week based on the TV Guide?: I'm on the road to recovery
~ been on stage?: yes
~ been to California?: I live 'ere
~ been to Florida?: yep, sucks
~ Hawaii?: nope
~ China?: nope
~ Canada?: If Jeb Bush gets elected president, I'm moving there
~ Europe? nope
~ what time is it now?: 12:11 am
~ apples or bananas?: green apples
~ blue or red?: blue
~ walmart or target?: Walmart: you walk out with stuff, you leave your soul.
~ spring or fall?: spring
~ what are you gonna do after you finish this?: 
if I ever finish this...
~ what was the last meal you ate?: lunch, see above
~ are you bored?: somewhat
~ last noise you heard?: far away traffic
~ last smell you sniffed?: I'm all stuffy
~ last time you went out of state/province?: May 2004


friendship/love
~ do you believe in love at first sight?: no, but attraction yes
~ do you want children one day & if so, how many?: yes, probably 2

random stuff
~ criminal record?: never been caught
~ do you speak any other languages?: oesday histay ountcay?
~ name some of your favorite things in your bedroom?: my sword, you damn right
~ piercings and where?: none
~ worst feeling in the world? knowing you just cut yourself badly and it isn't bleeding, yet
~ whom you love: my friends and family

your
~ nickname(s): Aaroon, Broongart, Bruskinskinskinskinsky
~ how old do you look?: 27
~ how old do you act?: 67
~ glasses/contacts?: contacts
~ braces: had 'em for 4 1/2  miserable years
~ do you have any pets?: a dog
~ you get embarrassed: always

No comments:

Post a Comment