Monday, July 4, 2005

It's easy as 1,2,3...


I admit it.  I stole this from a friend of a friend.  Sue me.  Wait, strike that!
Aaron's ABC's

A- age you got your first kiss: 17, she wasn't good

B - band listening to right now: nobody (and that's not a band's name)

C - crush: nobody, it's SO rare.

D - Dad's name: Thomas but everyone calls him Tom, I call him Silly Monkey or Old Bastard, lovingly of course

E - easiest person to talk to: myself

F - favorite food: pizza

G - gummy bears or gummy worms: gummy bears motherfucker!

H - hometown: I was born in Chicago but I've grown up here in San Diego

I - instruments: guitar, jug, spoons occasionally if I'm on a sugar high, I'm also a pretty good knee drummer (not dirty, filthy monkeys)

K - kids: when I'm settled

L - longest car ride ever: we drove from Chicago to Alpine in a Ryder truck when I was 4, took 5 days with stops at night

M - mom's name: Elizabeth but goes by Liz

N - nicknames: Aaroon, Broongart, Bruskinskinskinskinskinsky

O - one wish: to be happy at the end of the day

P - phobia: crawling in tunnels/caves

Q - favorite quote: "Is this the 5 o'clock Free Crack Giveaway???"

R - reason to smile: some seriously funny shit always manages to happen somewhere

S - song you sang last: No One Else by Weezer

T - time you woke up [today]: 12:30pm-ish

U - unknown fact about me: My self-esteem was shattered at age 12 by a girl named Marissa, thanks again!

V - vegetable you love: peas

W - worst habit(s): biting my nails, using the same adverb repeatedly (there's one!) in a conversation, rushing to judgement

X - x-rays you've had: wrist and hands, head, neck, lower back, teeth

Y - yummy foods to snack on: quesadillas, pringles, almost anything with chocolate

Z - zodiac sign: Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment