Tuesday, July 26, 2005

101 Reasons Not to Smoke Crack


HAVE YOU EVER...
1. Kissed your cousin: Nope, odd start to this...

2. Ran away: I had a bag packed but didn't make it out the door

3. Pictured your crush naked: I have a very vivid imagination

4. Skipped school: Not until College

5. Broken someone's heart: Maybe

6. Been in love: I thought I was but it turns out I was retarded

7. Cried when someone died: Yes, I have a soul

8. Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Seems to be my M.O.

9. Broken a bone: Left wrist, it was a cheap shot

10. Done something embarrassing: As often as possible

11. Lied: No! Whoops, that was a lie.

12. Cried in school: Yes... the day after I got dumped in high school
WHICH IS [BETTER]...
13. Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi, but RC Cola is the ultimate cola

14. Sprite or 7UP: Sprite

15. Girls or Guys: Goils, Broads, Dames

16. Flowers or Candy?: Candy doesn't die

17. Scruff or Clean shaved: Is this some sort of dirty question?

18. Blondes or Brunettes: Brunettes

19. bitchy or slutty: Slutty if she's open about it

20. Tall or Short: Either one

21. Pants or Shorts: Shorts

22. Night or Day: "The Night-time is the right time..."
WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX...23. What do you notice first: Depends on how far away they are, Close- eyes and smile, Far- body

25. Worst Question For HIM/HER to ask: Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior?

26. Showered: Not yet but looking forward to it.

27. Stepped outside: Better than right in front of their mothers...
ABOUT YOU...
29. Ever been Engaged/Married: Nope

31. Person You Hate Most: Vin Diesel

32. Best Thing That Has Happened: to the Earth?  I was born.  To me: Same as previous.

33. Where did it go? He's filling out this survey.

34. Picture on your desktop: The generic ocean one on Windows

35. Eye color: Green

36. Movie: I have a top ten list which can be found on my profile under, Movies:

37. Artist or band: Jimmy Eat World, AC/DC, Metallica, and Blink-182

38. Car: 1995 Nissan PathFinder XE named Layla Roxanne Hendrix

39. Ice Cream: Rainbow Sherbet (I'm secure in my masculinity)

40. Do you have your own bedroom?: It's where I sleep, and that's about it

41. Are you straight or gay?: Too Straight according to some internet test

42. Makes You Laugh The Most: The little things that really happen

43. Makes You Smile: A good movie and baseball

44. Can Make You Feel Better No Matter What: I always find a way

45. Has A Crush On You?: I have an idea...

46. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Nope

47. Who Has It Easier?: Guys
48. Gives You A Funny Feeling When You See Them?: Hot chicks in general

49. Stayed up all night waiting for a call? Not 
all night

50. Save AIM Conversations: Don't use AIM

51. Save E-mails: Yes

52. Forwarded Secret E-mails: Nope

53. Wish You Were Someone Else: Nope, I'm pretty awesome

54. Wish You Were A Member Of The Opposite Sex: Nope

56. Kiss: As often as possible

57. Cuddle: Yes

58. Go Online For Longer Than Eight Hours At A Time: Never that long

59. Fallen For Your Best Friend?: Nope, they're dudes

60. Made Out With JUST A Friend?: Nope, doesn't seem right

61. Kissed Two People In The Same Day?: Nope

63. Been Rejected?: God yes, heartbroken, shattered, crushed, etc.

64. Been In Love?: Wasn't this question 6?  I don't like to repeat

65. Been In Lust?: Is daily too much?

66. Used Someone?: When I was a kid, whoever had the cool new toy was my friend

67. Been Used?: Yes, I remember her... WHORE...

68. Kissed someone who you knew wasn't straight? Nope

69. Been Cheated On?: Yes, sorta... WHORE...

71. Done Something You Regret?: Oh yeah but you learn
LAST PERSON YOU...
72. You Touched?: In what way?  Dirty way: Too long ago

73. You Talked To?: My dad

74. You Hugged?: My mom

75. You Instant Messaged?: Lizet I think

76. You Kissed?: Laura, the ex (see pictures)

77. You Yelled At?: My mom about the Mayoral election and my refusal to vote cause, Who Cares?!

78. You Dreamed About?: I don't remember

79. Who Text Messaged You?: Butch

80. Who Broke Your Heart?: Again... WHORE...

81. Who Told You They Loved You?: My mom
DO YOU...
82. Color Your Hair? Nope, I used spray in stuff for my Pee-Wee costume last Halloween

83. Have Tattoos? Nope

84. Have Piercings?: Nope, wait, nope

85. Have A Boyfriend/girlfriend?: Nope, I would like one though, Ladies???

86. Own A Webcam?: Nope

88. Ever Get Off The Damn Computer?: Yes, my sister's room smells and so does she, haha, Chrissy Sucks!

89. Sprechen Sie Deutsch?: Nein
90. Habla espanol?: Yo comprendo un poquito, Soy muy listo!

91. Buy Designer: Nothing expensive
HAVE YOU / DO YOU / ARE YOU...
92. Stolen Anything?: When I was a kid, I was somewhat of a cleptomaniac

93. Smoke?: Nope

94. Schizophrenic?: Hold on let me ask... Nope.

95. Obsessive?: Somewhat

96. Compulsive?: Somewhat

97. Obsessive compulsive?: Very little

98. Panic?: Not really

99. Anxiety?: Yes

100. Stressed?: Not currently

101. Claustrophobic? Not really

No comments:

Post a Comment