Saturday, July 30, 2005

Whoop-di-doo


Hey there, kiddies!  Sorry I've been a lame blogger lately.  Not much has really happened that I thought you guys would want to read about.  But I'll try to make something right now.
So let's see, Wednesday I went to the Padres/Cardinals game.  For those of you that don't know I'm a huge baseball fan and the St. Louis Cardinals are my favorite team.  I went to the game wearing my Jim Edmonds jersey and had a pretty fun time with my friend Omar, his sister Adrian, and her friend Sonia.  The Cardinals lost 2-1 though.  (waving fist in the air) Damn you Robert Fick!!!  Afterwards, Padres fans were trying to yell and talk shit to me but I went all Tony Montana on them.  Meaning: in my head I said to myself, "I piss on these cockaroaches!"  I got home without incident which is good but less exciting. 
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I went to work and there's not much to say about that.  I did get to talk to the new girl at work, Rosa.  She's cute and has a smokin' little body.  We talked for a good 20 minutes but I didn't feel any magic or sparks and that's somewhat disappointing.  Oh well, dating co-workers is a bad idea, smokin' hot body included.  She did like hockey which I found surprising but still no sparkies in 'ma sharky.  Oh yeah that's dirty, folks.
Tomorrow, I'm going to see Gerry's band, Red Pony Clock, play at the Casbah.  That should be good-times and there are supposed to be a lot of film buddies going (are YOU going?).  If you are, great.  If not, I'll see you in hell!  Oh yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment