Thursday, June 30, 2005

Have blog will travel

10 random things about me:
10.  I was born in Chicago but consider San Diego, where I've spent my most formative years, to be my hometown.
9.  I have a scar above my left eye (very Luke Perry) from my sister hitting me with a plastic boat orr.
8.  I talk to myself constantly because my thoughts don't register unless I say them out loud.
7.  My eyebrows and eye-lashes have been singed in the past (freak Barbeque accident, also my sister's fault).
6.  I used to want to be a rock star before realizing that I couldn't play guitar well enough considering the years I'd been playing.
5.  I love baseball like it was one of my children (of which I have none). 
4.  I've made it a point to be brutally honest as often as possible to avoid future regrets.
3.  I'm frustrated with the ladies and it's not my fault, this time.
2.  I'm a romantic thru and thru but I'm also very practical/logical.
1.  I eat large quantities of cheese and bread cause they taste good (Fuck Atkins).

9 places I've been to: 
9.  Las Vegas
8.  San Felipe
7.  Orlando
6.  Chicago
5.  Los Angeles
4.  San Bernardino
3.  Tecate
2.  Tijuana
1.  Burbank

8 things to do before I die: 
8.  Direct a movie
7.  Find love
6.  Make and/or adopt kids
5.  Leave an indeliable legacy
4.  Pass on what I've learned/My philosophies
3.  Visit somewhere outside of the United States
2.  Learn to fully understand and speak Spanish
1.  Visit every Major League Baseball Stadium

7 ways for a girl to win my heart:
7.  Speak your mind
6.  Be smart
5.  Be funny
4.  Be confident
3.  Make me feel the previous 3 (4 thru 6)
2.  Have a great laugh
1.  Meet me half-way (Effort-wise, Affection-wise, and Attention-wise)

6 things I believe in:
6.  Conspiracies
5.  Love
4.  Evolution
3.  Murphy's Law
2.  Separation of Church and State (and MySpace for that matter)
1.  Chaos theory

5 things I'm afraid of:
5.  Crawling in a narrow tunnel, cave, or tube and getting stuck
4.  High places with low guard rails
3.  Dying before accomplishing anything
2.  The ignorance of the masses
1.  Not being able to see (i.e. darkness, dirty water, etc.)

4 of my favorite things in my bedroom:
4.  My collection of objects won from crane machines
3.  My Kung Fu Hamster
2.  My sword (you read right)
1.  My Mark McGwire batting practice homerun baseballs (1 caught, 1 grabbed off floor)

3 things I do everyday:
3.  Look at my phone, even if no one's calling or texting
2.  Watch TV/Movies
1.  Think

2 things I think about constantly:
2.  Girlies (that seems creepy but usually it's not)
1.  The Why's and Wherefores of our existence

1 person I want to see right now:
1.  For the first time in a long time: Nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment