Thursday, July 7, 2005

4th the love of God!!!


This is by far the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in my life.  Let me explain first though. 
I was home on the 4th of July and feeling lazy and none-to-patriotic.  I didn't go out and watch fireworks and for that I am sorry.  What my mom thought would be interesting instead was to watch fireworks on tape delay from New York.  New York people, tape delay people, pay attention.
That is when I saw it.  The most pathetic thing I have ever seen.  Mariah Carey got up to "perform" her third "song" of the "special" and that's when I saw it. 
http://www.mariahdaily.com/photogallery/2005/4thofjuly/2.jpg (if this link doesn't take you there directly, copy it and paste it in your address bar)
For the folks playing at home, she make-upped on ab muscles!!!  Can you fucking believe it?!  She's got all the money in the world for cosmetic surgery (which she's already had, those boobs is plastic) and she stoops to this.  I'm not advocating for plastic surgery by any means.  I think that you can work hard and be happy about how you look and if you're not happy, WORK HARD.  It's that simple.
I have lost weight on my own.  I work out and play sports.  I still eat too much but such is the penalty for having a demon in your stomach.  None-the-less, I would never ever think of airbrushing on pecks, biceps, triceps, or abs.  You know why?  Cause the only person you're fooling is yourself. 
If you can't be honest with yourself than you really are in bad shape, and not just physically.  Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment