Thursday, August 11, 2005

Seven Deadly Pieces of Me

In no particular order...

SEVEN THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:
1. Bed
2. fan, it's hot
3. posters-a-plenty
4. my kitana (sword not Baker)
5. assorted collection of stuffed animals won from crane machines
6. Mark McGwire batting practice homerun baseballs (x2)
7. Hong Kong Phooey bobblehead

TOP SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY MOST:
1. Son of a...
2. fuck (not to be confused w/ Son of a fuck)
3. yipes
4. that's bullshit
5. Your Mother!
6. huh?
7. goddammit

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. My family
2. My friends
3. My car
4. Movies
5. Myself
6. Baseball (I'm insufferable during the winter)
7. Water in all of it's many forms

SEVEN THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Be happy with the things I've done
2. Make some sort of contribution to this world
3. Find someone whom I enjoy and enjoys me
4. Make a Movie
5. Tell someone in power to kiss their own ass
6. Have kids
7. Buy a big house with a pool table


SEVEN OTHER THINGS:
Do You:
1. Believe in God? Nope
2. Had a dream come true? Not sure, can't remember my dreams
3. Read the newspaper? Nope
4. Pray? Nope
5. Have a job? Yes, thanks for reminding me
6. Attend church? Nope
7. Wish on shooting stars? Nope

Have you ever:
1. Gone skinny dipping? Nope, but I do have a pool in my backyard, Ladies...
2. Had surgery? Sort of, no cutting involved but I've been under
3. Swam in the dark? Yes, hate it
4. Been to a bonfire? Yes
5. Ran away from home? Nope
6. Played strip poker? Nope, and I'm not comfortable with my skills yet to try
7. Pulled an all nighter? Never had to, I'm kind of a genius

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS:
Have you...
1. Cried? Nope
2. Sang? Nope
3. Been kissed? Nope
4. Felt stupid? Yep
5. Talked to an ex? Goodness no
6. Missed someone? Eh.
7. Hugged someone? Nope, oh now I'm all lonely!

SEVEN FAV SONGS AT THE MOMENT: (I'm going for All-Time, no particular order, I just need the numbers to keep track)
1. Everlong- Foo Fighters
2. A Praise Chorus- Jimmy Eat World
3. Simple Man- Lynyrd Skynyrd
4. Layla- Derek and the Dominos
5. Pictures of You- The Cure
6. Comedown- Bush
7. Back in Black- AC/DC

SEVEN WORDS TO DESCRIBE STATUS:
1. Sincere
2. Sarcastic
3. Solid (think about it)
4. Silly
5. Good-times (the hyphen makes it one word)
6. Logical
7. Anxious

No comments:

Post a Comment