Friday, August 5, 2005

Ahhhhh!!!


Well kiddies my sunburn has gotten to the "put me outta my misery" stage.  I slept well the first night and day 2 was okay. 
But now it itches to the point of tears.
And you can't scratch.  Oh no.  That brings the burn. 
I took an hour-long, let me repeat hour-long, cold shower and of course that only provided temporary relief.  I'm using aloe vera but it still leaves me itchy.  I thought about benadryl for the itchiness but it says, "Do not use on large areas of the body." 
Well there goes my entire back.  Fuckity-fuck-fuck. 
I may have to call off work tomorrow if this continues, which is a real bummer because I need money for Vegas August 19-22.  But there's no way I can work like this. 
Hell, I can hardly type like this.  Oh yipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment