Monday, August 15, 2005

It's a Subscription, bitches!


Hey there, kiddies!  I've been doing a little counting and I have over 1600 blog views, which is totally awesome. 
Here's the thing though: I only have 4 subscribers.  It's nitpicking, I know, but it makes me feel good to know that people are reading my stuff and enjoying it. 
You want me to feel good, don't you??? 
All I ask is that if you dig what I'm doing, show your support by subscribing to my blogs. 
It is not without it's benefits.  You get to be personally notified by the good folks at My Space that I've blogged recently. 
And then you get to read it!  It's awesome!  Everybody wins!  It's like riding a bicycle(wait, no, that's wrong)!
I promise, here fore and forthwith, to keep it interesting for you guys.  I'll try to keep it upbeat but I make no guarantees.  I feel, therefore I write and such.  It can't all be rainbows and unicorns but such is life!  And life, my babies, is blog.  Chew on that for a while.  Uh-huh.
And to those of you that are already subscribers, you are all instant-cool like Penguins that kill Pop "Stars", like guitars that shoot fireworks, and like the Fonz dancing at Arnold's on "Happy Days"!  Think about it.  Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment