Wednesday, August 3, 2005

I hope you like your Aaron extra crispy...


cause he's burnt to shit.
Kiddies, I tried to tan today.  I put on sunscreen and laid in my backyard between the hours of 12:40pm and 2:40pm.  Don't worry I was wearing shorts, dirty monkeys.
I was also fighting a huge bout of paranoia about whether or not the pool guy was going to come and see me in bare chested glory.  You may be saying to yourself, "So what if some stranger sees you?"  You would be wrong.  The pool guy isn't a stranger.  He's my co-worker at the Convention Center, a friend of my sister, and a pool cleaner.  So there!
Anywhoo, I thought I used plenty of sunscreen but apparently sunscreen application is a team sport.  I've always said I've got short arms and I think my back is now proof as it is bright red in every square inch that I can't reach, which is a lot.  It burns and that sucks.  Add to that I'm probably still as white as I was when I woke up this morning, minus the redness.  Luckily, I don't sleep on my back, otherwise yipes!
Ladies, Babies, Hotties with Bodies:  It looks like I need someone not only for further sunscreen application assistance but also aloe vera application.  I have a pool.  It has a diving board.  Any takers???  Oh yeah???

No comments:

Post a Comment