Tuesday, November 15, 2005

What the hell...

am I supposed to write about???

Hmmm, let's see...

How about my utter lack of love from the ladies? It's a familiar topic to say the least.

"Sad but true," Metallica would say.

Yep... It's hard to believe that I'm still young enough for this to be all for not in the worry department. It's not that I don't think I'll ever find love, it's just that I'm so behind in the game. I'm so far out of practice. I'm not asking for the pity of those that read this. I'm really just venting in the stream of consciousness that is my blog.

I gotta say, and I've told people this, that I'm really rather 'blazzeh' about it all right now. I don't have much interest in anybody right now and it's kind of draining me in a weird way. It's not like before summer when I didn't have anybody I was seriously looking at. Because, back then, I had this optimism of all the good things that could come during the break. That all faded away on me. And, to a large degree, I'm glad. None of what I thought was right, was right for Me.

But now I'm left with nothing. No prospects. If the right girl's out there, I haven't met her. I've thought I'd found her, and I've been SO wrong.

My love life is: disappointing. Not a failure and that is encouraging. I don't know what more I can do than continue to get out there and meet people. It's all I really can do.

What more can I offer? I have a job, a car, a stable family of good people, lots of friends, a sense of humor, and a big purdy smile. I'm gentle yet strong, serious yet goofy, mature yet child-like, romantic yet realistic, and a driven competitor yet a laid back dude. I can be standoffish or I could jump on top of you at any given moment. I'm adventurous but cautious...

I'm tired of talking about myself because I'm humble. I think you get where I'm going with all this. I'm just frustrated. I don't know what help you can give me. I guess you'll figure that out. I just thank you for reading along while I think these things out.

I'm keeping it real. Real emo... Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment