Saturday, November 5, 2005

Post-Game


Hey kids, I really shouldn't be blogging right now cause I have to be awake in 5 hours and 40 minutes.  But this is too good to postpone.
So after our softball game (don't get me started), Butch and I went out to eat.  We first went to Noel's near my house.  It was crowded and the parking lot's all fucked up and there was a homeless dude on his knees talking to himself, so we didn't eat there.
Next, we head over to Boll Weevil cause, dammit, I'm hungry now.  It just wasn't right though.  So we thought, after a loss, what we really need to see while we eat is hot chicks. 
We think, "Hooters downtown?"
I say, "You know who has hot waitresses?  Trophy's.  There's a new one in the Gaslamp.  Let's go there."
We park, we go in. And crickets...
It's a Friday night 10pm and there's nobody in there.  We sit down and our "waitress" is a dude named Ryan.  Not only that, he's wigger (I'm not going to explain what that is, you should know).  There is another waitress there that I'm sure I recognize from the original Vivianbury party, which is weird.  I can't tell you who though cause I don't know.  Anyway, so we pay for the drinks we ordered and bolt.
We go to Hooters.  On our way to seating ourselves, I almost run smack into a waitress that I never saw coming.  Turns out she's our waitress.  Karina, a fereigner, speaks with an accent.  I ask her if she's ever been to the Trophy's downtown.  She says no and I say don't.  I later explain why when she comes back intrigued. 
It's at this point that she asks me if I've been there [Hooters Gaslamp] before.  I say yes.  She says she recognizes me. 
Now that's just down-right weird.  I don't even recognize her and I remember everybody (remember the Trophy's girl).  Also, I haven't been to this Hooters (yes, I like saying it) since Comic-Con in July.  Plus, I'm wearing a hat now as opposed to last time (I actually blogged about the last time, check it out it's good-people).  So it's even weirder.  I'm not a regular by any means and I don't feel like I have a regular face, so she's gotta be some super genius or she's crazy.  Either one.
Now for the best part.  There's another waitress there and she stands all of a Super-Cute 4'6 or 4'7".  She was so short, it just made you say, "Awww..." everytime you saw her pass by.  She was hardly as tall as the tables where you sit on barstools instead of chairs.  She was adorable.  I could've put her under my jacket and stolen her (consentually of course).  I took a picture with her as proof and then she asked for a high-five.  Her hands were tiny!  I could've missed.  Oh, and she had a huge rack (almost forgot).
Oh yeah.
For HooterGirl height verification, go to:
It's the first pic on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment