Tuesday, November 8, 2005

CcccombooOOOO!!!


Survey #1
LAYER ONE: YOU
Birthdate: 10/13/82
Birth place: Chicago, IL
Current Location: SAN DIEGO, CA
Hair Color: dirty blonde
Eye Color: Green
Righty or Lefty: Righty mostly

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Shoes you wore today: Vans, baby
Your weakness: cheese, and sexy bitches!
Your fears: darkness, HIGH heights, mobs of people
Your perfect pizza: pepperoni, I'm a simple man
Goal you'd like to achieve: make movies for a living
Your favorite memory: That's too vague for an accurate response

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
Your most overused phrase: "Your mother!"
Your thoughts when first waking up: "This bed sucks..."
Your best physical feature: my forearms, "He's got 4 arms?!"
Worst physical feature: I have a bit of a "weight problem"
Your bedtime: When I'm too tired to do 
nothing
Your most missed memory: being a kid

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or group date: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee is bourgeois

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: Nope
Do drugs: Nope, I alter my mind all by myself
Cuss: Does a bear shit in the woods???
Take a shower: Yep
Have a crush(es): It's life-affirming
Think you've been in love: Nope
Like(d) high school: I kinda miss it
Want to get married: 
Yeah...
Believe in God: No
Believe in yourself: Most of the time
Get motion sickness: Not really
Think you're attractive: Not really
Think you're a health freak: I eat what tastes good, so no.
Get along with your parents: If I didn't, they'd beat me...
Like thunderstorms: Not daily
Play an instrument: Yes, the guitar

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: Nope
Gone on a date: I wish
Gone to the mall: No
Made out: I wish
Had sex: I wish
Done anything sexual apart from having sex: I gave an impromptu lapdance
Been on stage: No
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nope
Eaten sushi: Nope
Been dumped: Fortunately not
Gone skating: Nope, I'm a little old for that sort of nonsense
Gone skinny dipping: Nope
Dyed your hair: Nope
Stolen anything: Nope

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Nope
Been caught "doing something" with a boyf/girlf/ex: Uh yeah, see I'm not boring!
Gotten beaten up: No, I'm much too large for that
Changed who you were to fit in: Wardrobe maybe

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLDER
Age you hope to be married: It doesn't matter
Number of Children: 2-3, or 9!
Name of daughter: I don't know
Name of son: I don't know
Describe your dream wedding: Not in a church
What country would you most like to visit: Italy

LAYER NINE: IN A MAN/WOMAN
Best eye color?: Depends on the hair color
Best hair color?: Dark, brown or black
Short or long hair?: Long
Best first kiss location: that's kinda dirty...
Turn on's: sense of humor, nice figure, smart, calm, quiet, secure, fun, and smiles a lot
Turn off's: bad teeth, bad fashion sense, emo hair, lack of class, loudness, and bad communication, oh and gut!
In general: I'm looking for Phoebe Cates, figure 
that out

LAYER TEN: IN THE NUMBERS
Number of people you could trust with your life: 10 or so
Number of CD's: over 60
Number of piercings: None
Number of tattoos: None
Number of times ur name appeared in the Newspaper?: Once, High School Student Athletes-All Academic Team for Volleyball
Number of scars on your body: Mostly little ones, my favorite: my right middle finger-seagull wound
Number of people who have seen you naked: 1, me
Survey #2
01. Last Cigarette: Never 
02. Last Hug: Sunday, it's always Gerry...?
03. Last Cry: Memorial Day '04
04. Last Library Book Checked Out: I don't read books for free.
05. Last Movie Seen In a Theatre: 
A History of Violence, rent it
06. Last Book Read: still reading 
The Lord of the Rings
07. Last Cuss Word Uttered: Fuckin' Bullshit
08. Last Beverage Drank: Diet Orange Sunkist
09. Last Food Consumed: Pigs in a blanket and fries
11. Last TV Show Watched: Sadly, Entertainment Tonight, though not by choice! (
Correction: It was Access Hollywood, who can tell these pieces of shit apart?!)
13. Last Shoes Worn: Vans
14. Last CD Played: "Clarity" by Jimmy Eat World
15. Last Soda Drank: Diet Orange Sunkist
16. Last Thing Written: Am I not writing this survey?  Then, who is...?
17. Last Words Spoken: I look like Uncle Ted in that picture.  Ugh.
21. Last Ice Cream Eaten: I don't remember
22. Last Time wanting to die: Eh, never been that serious
24. Last Time Dancing: A couple Fridays ago at the Vivianbury
26. Last Big Car Ride: Burbank to Telecine our final film
27. Last Crush: No one specific
 
28. Last Annoyance: Elections
29. Last Disappointment: People bringing drama to me
  
30. Last Time Scolded: Yesterday via MySpace message, I SOoo didn't deserve it.
32. Last Web Site Visited: Movie Studio websites looking for internships
33. Last Kiss: January '01, ladies, please help me update this


NUMBER OF
01. piercings = 0
02. tattoos = 0
03. height = 5'11
04. shoe size = 12ish
05. hair color = dirty blonde
06. siblings = 27 year old sister


LAST
01. movie you rented = I don't remember
02. movie you bought = 
Go
03. song you listened to = some shitty new Lenny Kravitz song in my sister's car
04. song that was stuck in your head = the Indiana Jones theme song
05. cd you bought = "Stay On My Side Tonight" by Jimmy Eat World
06. cd you listened to = "Clarity" by Jimmy Eat World
07. person you've called = My mom
08. person that's called you = Andrew
09. TV show you've watched = Ugh, Access Hollywood
10. person you were thinking of = I'm not in the mood to answer this


Do...
01. you have a crush on someone: Am I breathing?  Then yes.
02. you wish you could live somewhere else: Not really
03. you think about suicide = No
04. you believe in online dating = Not for anything real
05. others find you attractive = They could whistle or raise their hand if they do...  Let me know, babies.
06. you want more piercings = No
08. you do drugs = Are you trying to drive me to them?
09. you smoke = Negative
10. you like cleaning = Oh god no
11. you like roller coasters = Nope, I'm not much for cheap thrills
12. you write in cursive or print = Print, you can 
read that shit

FOR OR AGAINST?
long distance relationships: It'd never work for me
suicide: I'm not one to judge.
killing people: Not generally
  
teenage smoking: It's dumb but so are teenagers!
doing drugs: Unnecessary evil
soap operas: It's better than Reality TV


FAVORITE
thing to do = Hang out and B.S. with friends
stores= Best Buy and Circuit City, I gotsta have my DVDs!
movies = Read the profile, they're there
band = AC/DC, Jimmy Eat World, Metallica
holiday = Halloween 

HAVE YOU
ever cried over a girl = Yes but not in years
ever cried over a boy = Nope
ever lied to some = Of course
ever been in a fist fight = Nothing serious
ever been arrested = Nope


WHAT
shampoo do you use = Pert Plus
shoes do you wear = Vans
are you scared of = the dark


NUMBER
.. of times you have been in love? = 0
.. of times you have had your heart broken?= 3 with many disappointments
.. of hearts you have broken? = None, I'm a fixer not a breaker
.. of drugs taken illegally? = None
.. of people you would classify as true, could trust with your life...type friends? 10 maybe
.. of people you consider your enemies? = People generally don't hate me.  There are evil people though...
.. of times your name has appeared in the newspaper? = Once
.. of scars on your body? = Only small stuff
.. of things in your past that you regret? : 3 or 4

No comments:

Post a Comment