Saturday, November 19, 2005

A New Batch, Straight Outta The Oven

1. Would you marry for money?
Sure, cause in this state, you can divorce and still get half!

2. Have you had braces?
For 4 and a half soul-crushing/lady scaring years...

3. Could you live without a computer?
But how would I check MySpace???

4. If you could live in any past time period, where would it be?
The Wild West.  I'd have been a pretty badass cowboy.  Now, DRAW!!!

5. Do you drink enough water?
My doctor, my mother, my friends, my teachers, and my pets don't seem to think so.

6.Do you wear shoes in the house or take 'em off?
I take them off.  "I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so..."

7.What are your favorite fruits?
Apples

8. What is your favorite place to visit?
Baseball stadiums

9. Are you photogenic?
I take a mean picture...

10. Do you dream in color or black and white?Color mostly.  It depends if my dreams are Film Noir or not.

11.Why do you take surveys?
I do it for the children.  Like the Wu Tang Clan!

12. Do you drink alcohol?
Nope.  It is my choice, it is my curse.

13. What is the most beautiful language?
I think spanish.  German just isn't quite as sexy.

14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?
I've never been in prison, so I wouldn't know.

15. What do you like more sunrise or sunset?
Sunset.  It's more romantic and sunrise would require me to be awake early.

16. Do you want to live 100 years?
No.  I like to be mobile and able to somewhat control my bodily functions.  When I can't, I'm good to go.

17. Is a flat stomach important to you?
I think it's sexy.  Do I have one?  Can I hold my breath?  Well, then no.

19.When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights switched on or off?Off.  Less glare that way.

20. Do you believe in magic?
Only in a young girl's heart, but that's illegal.

22. Do you like to watch cartoons?
Only Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, sometimes Scooby Doo, and Space Ghost: Coast to Coast.

23. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus was not real?
He isn't?!  Then who the fuck climbs down my chimney every night demanding milk and cookies???

24. Do you write poems?If you count songs without music, then I've written 2.

25. Do you snore?I breathe somewhat loud but no snoring. 

26. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?
All of the above.

27. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
Rottweilers can be surprisingly gentle and friendly.  And they're SOooo less gay.

28. Are you basically a happy person?
For the most part.  But your question angers me...

30. Did you drink anything with caffeine today?
Coke, and RC Cola, biatch!

32. How many landline/cell phones do you have in your household?8.  4 landlines and 4 cells.

33. Do you get along with your parents?
Yes, mother.

36. Do you like/love anyone now?
Eh...

37. What do you do when you're sad?
I blog about it.

38. What do you need most now?
A massage, suchers (the medical kind), a hot P. o' A., and some chapstick.

39. What song are you listening to now?
None.

40. What are you craving for now?
Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment