Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Musing, But Barely Amusing

Well, I'm bored. What say we blog? Sure. 


Updates: My knee's doing better. It's gotten to the stage where it's a little itchy. It doesn't hurt nearly as much and it doesn't interfere with my beloved, sleep. 


My Friends List has gotten up to 97. That's cool. I've met all of them but 2 (Mandita & Hildchen) so I'm not a friend-whore and that's exciting. 


My Blog Views are up to 3765. I must be doing something right! 


Mini Rant ..1: A friend posted a "I am this guy" bulletin today. I think those are pretty much bullshit. When you post 'em, they only go out to your friends. And if there's someone on your friends list that you wanna get with, what are you expecting? Even if she replies, "I want this guy", it means nothing. Believe me, I've done it. And I'm sorry but you have to let a girl know in advance that you smile when she enters the room, that you listen when she talks, and that you like to stay in and watch movies?! Any guy into any girl does these things! Talk about Captain Obvious. 


Mini Rant ..2: I don't like Thanksgiving. You heard it, I said it. I don't see the point in a holiday that celebrates and revolves around a meal. We eat everyday! You can have turkey any day of the week (yuck). Some will say that it's about "giving thanks." How about appreciating shit, I don't know, when it happens?! Some will say it's about getting together with family. I'm sorry but if you need a holiday for that, you got bigger problems. Besides, who are ya thanking? God? You want a "Yer Welcome" with that?! Ah, phooey! I'm probably coming off like a bastard right now. Yeah, I'm cool with that. 


Mini Rant ..3: I hate school. 


Mini Rant ..4: You know what's great? The TV show, "Scrubs." I bought the Season 2 DVD and finished it today. It's pure genius. The show flawlessly and seamlessly combines comedy with poignant drama in a way that I've never seen. And with lines like, "My heart hates Uggos" and "I'd like to double her entendre", it's a crying shame that shows like "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "Will and Grace" get all the attention. Now, that they're going away, it's "Scrubs" time! Don't blow it, guys. I wonder if anybody's still reading this? Hmmm... 


Denouement: Well, that's all I got for now, kiddies. Ponder the ponderific. Take a gander at all the geese. And lastly, eat a dick. Or not. ;-P Pbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment