Thursday, October 27, 2005

Deep and Thought Provoking Like A Rainy Day

|SECTION ONE: The Basics...|
1. Name: Aaron
2. Nicknames: Aaroon, Bruskinskinskinskinskinski, Big Daddy, Polar Bear, and Captain America
3. Foot size: 12 or 13 depending on the shoe
4. Do you have a crush: Yes and no, mostly no.
5. boyfriend/girlfriend? No/I wish
6. Age you act: Anywhere between 4 and 40
7. Where do you live: the patch of San Diego between Chula Vista and San Ysidro
8. Where you want to live: in a cabbage patch
9. How many siblings: One, sister, older, Chrissy
10. Favorite salad dressing: Ketchup
11. Ever gone skinny dipping? I can't breathe without a shirt on
12. What are you watching? Nothing, I prefer to focus when I'm talking about myself
13. Last person you talked to: Amanda via text message
14. Favorite movie: The infamous 10 (so far) are on my bio
15. Favorite book: Goodbye to Good Ol' Charlie by P.J. Petersen
16. Favorite type of music: Rock and roll is dead and here to stay
17. Favorite type of car: Muscle cars
18. Favorite saying: "Fuck it! or Fuck 'Em!"
19. Favorite fast food: Carl's Jr.
20. Favorite person: I'm gonna have to go with me, I am pretty awesome...
21. Favorite alcoholic drink: Chocolate Milk
22. When do you go to sleep: School nights-medianoche, other nights usually 2am
23. Most embarrassing moment: I fell before P.E. in 7th grade, Wayne was chasing me with leaves, and I took a wrong turn down a slope of sandy asphault
24. Stupidest person you know: I try not to know stupid people, if you get my drift
25. Funniest person you know: Butch (besides myself), Hollywood is also very funny
26. Favorite holiday: Halloween (4 days away)
27. Favorite Food: Pizza, it will result in my demise one day
28. Favorite song: right now: "Secret Smile" by Semisonic
29. Favorite TV show: Scrubs.
30. Favorite radio station: None, that's why God invented CD changers
31. Favorite junk food: Pringles
32. Favorite happy love song: "My Girl" by the Temptations
33. Favorite drink: Soda of all varieties, excluding anything that is expressly diet
34. Favorite article of clothing: My Jim Edmonds Cardinals Jersey
35. Favorite animal: Raccoons, Penguins, Bears of all varieties, and dogs

|
SECTION TWO: The Future...|
1. School: SDSU, 'am I done yet?!'
2. Where you want to live: ...where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
3. How many kids you want: 2 or 3, maybe 9
4. What kind of job do you want: Motion Picture Director
5. Wedding song: "Earth Angel" by the Penguins
6. Pets? bulldogs, pugs, or korgis, no more than 1 at a time though
8. 5 years from now? ...will be 2010, there'll be flying cars and shit!
9. 10 years from now? ...will be 2015, we will travel in TUBES!!!

|
SECTION THREE: Have You Ever...|
2. Run away from home: Didn't make it out the door
3. Hit a guy: Not often enough I'm beginning to think
5. Stolen anything: Comic-Con '99 maybe
6. Broken a bone: Left wrist (thanks again, Wayne!)
9. Gotten drunk: Never but this one time I shook my booty in front of a girl and her guy was right there... oh good-times...
10. Been with two guys/girls at once: Never will/Never have
11. Been in the hospital: Yes, just visiting or having tests done
12. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: Anytime
13. Fell asleep in the shower/bath: I've wanted to...
14. Gone to church: Yes and I've fallen asleep there for sure
15. Never slept during a night: this is confusing but yes
16. Ever been on a motorcycle or motorbike: Yes
17. Been to a camp: Yes, not pleasant memories (nothing dirty)
18. Sat in a restaurant without ordering and then left ?? Not that I can recall and Iwould recall
19. Seen someone die: Unfortunately
20. Gone a week without shaving: Every-so-often I have nowhere to go and I go Grizzly Adams
21. Didn't wash your hair for a week: When I was a kid
22. Broken something valuable: Probably
23. Thought you were in love: Thought so but boy was I wrong
24. Streaked the streets: Negative
25. Screamed at someone for no reason: Can't let 'em think you're weak
26. Said I love you and meant it: I meant it though I had no concept of what it meant
27. Been hurt by a guy/girl you loved: My life's been full of romantic disappointment, it's sad really, Awww...
28. Stayed up till 4 am on the phone: Probably close to it
29. Pulled a prank? Yep, in my younger years
30. Made fun of someone? Some people are just asking for it
|SECTION FOUR: Which Is Better...|
1. Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi
2. Cats or Dogs: Dogs
3. DVDs or VHS: DVD
4. Deaf or Blind: Deaf
5. Pools or Hot Tubs: depends on who I'm with
6. Television or Radio: T.V.
7. CDs or MP3's: CDs
8. Apples or oranges: Apples
9. Strawberries or Blueberries: Blueberries
10. Gold or silver: Silver
11. Vanilla or chocolate: Chocolate
12. Movies or music: Movies
13. Park or Beach: Park
14. Hot or Cold Weather: Neither, somewhere in between
15. Sunset or Sunrise: Sunset
|SECTION FIVE: When is the Last Time You...|
1. Took a shower: this afternoon
2. Cried: Memorial Day last year
3. Watched a Disney movie: Not sure
4. Given/gotten a hug?: Yesterday, Gerry-bear!
5. Been to the movies: a few weeks ago, A History of Violence
7. Kissed someone: SHIIIIIIITTTTT...
8. Said I love you: A few days, to my parents
9. Danced: early Saturday, at the Team Steve Victory Afterparty
10. Did a survey like this: Last week
|SECTION SIX: What is...|
1. Your fondest memory of this year: VEGAS, 'Why am I wearing underwear on my head?'
2. Your most prized possession: My integrity
3. The thing that makes you the happiest: Good-times with good people
4. Your favorite food for breakfast: If it's still considered breakfast, chances are I'm awake too early and I'm pissed about it
5. Your favorite food for dinner: Pizza
6. Your favorite slow song: "With or Without You" by U2
7. Your ideal BF/GF?: None/She's gotta be smart, funny, calm, responsible, genuine, soft, caring, giving, real, herself and unapologetically so, unique, mature, gentle (and rough, Grrr...), fun, low maintenance, and has a nice body (which is defined on a case by case basis)

|
SECTION SEVEN: What do I feel about...|
1. Bill Clinton: He didn't bother me one bit.  
2. Love at first sight: Childish fairytale bullshit.
3. Abortion: Things happen and if you're not ready to have kids, you shouldn't be forced to have kids.  It should in no way be used as a form of birth control though.  No Glove, No Love!4. Smoking: It's fairly pointless
5. Death: I'm all for it.
7. Rap: Only when it's used for protest like the old days, N.W.A. and P.E. style 8. Marilyn Manson: Once the novelty wore off, I found little else musically.
9. Premarital sex: I'm all for it but be safe and responsible.
10. Suicide: I haven't planned on it but some people just don't wanna live and that's their choice

No comments:

Post a Comment