Thursday, October 6, 2005

50? That's nothing!

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No, sir.

2. Do you close your eyes on rollercoaster's?
Always

3. When's the last time you've been sleigh riding?
Never

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?  Depends on the someone else and how hot the weather is

5. Do you believe in Ghosts?
Nope

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Too much sometimes and not enough the rest of the time

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yeah cause that dude's crazy

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Angelina Jolie hands down in a heartbeat

9. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics?
I'm not that well read but I try to keep up

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, am I good?  No.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Only 24, I don't do coke

12. Do you kill bugs that are in the house?
Everytime, you'd think those bastards would learn...

13. Have you ever cheated on a test?
Probably but I've never needed to

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around..do you go over the speed limit?
There are only rare situations where I don't drive over the speed limit

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Probably not, if I do it's cause I haven't thought about it in a while

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Red Sox

17. Have you ever Ice Skated?
Yes and let me tell you that being checked into the boards is a quick way to a hip injury

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Not often

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying?
It's been a while

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
1. Yesterday
2. Come Together
3. Strawberry Fields
4. I am the Walrus
5. Help

No 21.

22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, sorry ladies.

23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
Gary Dell'Abate, longtime producer for the Howard Stern Show

24. Do you always wear your seatbelt?
Always

25. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could write songs

26. Do you like Sushi?
Never had it but I'm willing to try

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Probably, I find it's better to avoid them than not

28. What do you wear to bed?
T-shirt and shorts

29. Have you ever been caught stealing?
Not that I can recall

30. Does size matter?
It's not for me to judge

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
George W. Bush and Vin Diesel

32. Rock and Roll or Rap?
Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution

33. If you could sleep w/ anyone famous who would it be?
Jessica Simpson, though I'll settle for Salma Hayek

34. Do you have a relative in prison?
No, I'm not that white

35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror like your favorite singer?
No

36. Do you know how to play chess?
I can beat most amateurs, I'm a savage!

37. What food do you find disgusting?
Liver and anything squishy or gummy

38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?"
As a child- No, As an adult- I wish

39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Yeah, I'm not proud of it

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
I think so

41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes, first time in a mosh pit

42. When is the last time you threw up from drinking too much?
Never, it's pretty lame.  Know your limits, people!

43. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater?
I should have

44. Do you ever sit through a bad movie, just to see how bad it can get?
I have

45. Would you consider yourself obsessed with anything?
Not really

46. Have you ever met someone famous that you really wanted to meet?
Robin Williams, I totally blew that conversation

47. Have you ever been stood up?
Not by a date, but friends have disappointed

48. When's the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
It's been a long time, you don't want to see me angry, I'm not nice...

49. Did you ever do something that you didn't want to, just to fit in?
Probably

50. Do you consider yourself "the biggest fan" of something?
Myself, I am pretty awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment