Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm so bored I could just shit


Hey, kiddies.  You ever just have one of those days where nothing seems to happen and you could hardly care?  I mean, when you wanna do something but at every turn you stop short and say, "Fuck it"? 
Well that's me today.  Oh sure, I've done the dishes and made an appointment for an oil change and hell, I'm blogging aren't I?!  But the important things are just seeming out of reach and out of care.  I don't know why and it really could be just how I feel at this very moment.
The point is, blah.  See?  I don't even have the energy to make a point.  I got stuff to do but nothing urgent so, blah.  Ever have one of those days?  I bet you have.  I'm not that unique.
Anywhoo, I just thought I'd share that with you all.  Keep it real, homies.  And blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment