Thursday, October 6, 2005

Mini Rant


Hey kids!  It's time for another mini rant.

Ladies, I really appreciate that you have pictures of yourselves on your myspace pages.  But when some of them or (I've seen this) all of them are of you drinking, I think that is both a sign that you have a problem and you lack class.  I know I will hear a lot of crap over this because I don't drink but that shouldn't blur my message. 
Drunk chicks = Not Hot. 
Red eyes, vacant expressions also not hot. 
If they're hot to you, you are a douche.  Sorry, deal with it. 
I got no problem with people who drink, I just think that people who do shouldn't be proud of what they see when their photos are developed. 
And ladies especially.  You're supposed to be the fairer sex, smarter than us jackass males but you're gonna throw that away for a rum and coke or a Coors Light (or a 1/2 dozen of either or both)?! 
Please think about the things that I have said to you. 
And don't forget to come to my birthday party and have a few drinks! ;-1

No comments:

Post a Comment