Wednesday, October 19, 2005

This One's a Doozy and You're Probably Gonna Hate Me for it.

Favorites________ 
1. Gum: Extra Wintergreen, it lasts forever 
2.Resturant: La Bella (as it is actually called) 
3. Drink: depends on my mood, anyone remember Josta?! 
4. Season: Summer 
5. Type of weather: Sunny with a nice breeze 
8. Late-night activity: Standing around bullshitting with friends 
9. Sport: Baseball 
10. Movie: Constantly fluxuates, also depends on my mood 
11. Clothing Store: None really, I don't enjoy shopping


 _______When was the last time you_______ 
12. Cried: Memorial Day last year 
13. Played a sport: Last Friday, All Hail Team STEVE!!! 
14. Laughed: When am I not laughing, honestly? 
15. Hugged someone: It would have been at my birthday party but oddly enough I hugged one my actresses today after we shot our TV scene, which is weird for me but it felt right and after my performance (or lack there of) I needed it. 
16. Kissed someone: This is gonna shock ya. January 11th, 2001. I remember everything especially something so pathetic. 
17. Felt depressed: A couple weeks ago but I got some kind words and advice that turned it all around (thanks, Erica!) 
18. Felt overworked: I always feel overworked but I'm full of shit. 
19. Faked sick: Earlier this year but I don't remember the specifics. 


___What was the last_______ 
21. Word(s) you said: "Stinky doggy!" 
22. Thing you ate: Trix yogurt, I think 
23. Song you listened to: Currently listening to "Closer" by Jimmy Eat World 
24. Last thing you drank: Hawaiian punch 
25. Place you went to: School, I gotta stop doing that... 
26. Movie you saw: A History of Violence, very disappointing 
27. Movie you rented: My Blue Heaven on HBO in demand 


_______Who was the last person you_______ 
28. Hugged: Fara 
29. Cried over: My sister 
30. Instant messaged: Caleb about our audio project 
31. Danced with: I did a bit of the infamous "Camera Dance" with Jamie 
32. Shared a secret with: Everyone who reads this (see 16.) 
33. Had a sleepover with: Did Vegas count as a sleepover? 
34. Went to a movie with: Isaiah 
35. Saw: My mom 
36. Were angry with: Myself 
37. Can't take your eyes off of: this girl Stephanie, for all the wrong reasons, both dirty and gross... goddamn my eyes if I were there... TFM kids know what I'm saying 


_______Have you ever_______ 
40. Danced in the rain: It was probably the famous "I'm wet and cold" dance 
41. Been on a rollercoaster: Yes, I'd prefer not to in the future 
42. Done drugs: No 
43. Drank alcohol: Yes, didn't do anything for me 
44. Partied 'til the sun came up: Can you say Vegas? 
45. Had a movie marathon: Yes, I've had a mini film-festival in my house and I've also had friends over to watch all 3 Lord of the Rings theatrical cuts in one day 
46. Gone too far on a dare: Not that I can recall and if I had, I would recall it 
47. Spun around till you got dizzy: It's been a while but it's in the plans 


_______My life_______ 
48. School you go to: SDSU 
49. Name: Aaron 
50. Gender: Male 
52. Gay: Nope 
53. Nationality: Half German-Half Polish, every now and again I invade the shit out of myself 
54. State or province you live in: California 


_______Play_______ 
55. I'm feeling: disappointed 
56. I'm listening to: the "Stay On My Side Tonight" EP by Jimmy Eat World 
57. I'm doing: this survey 
58. I'm talking to: no one 
59. I'm craving: love, baby, love. 
61. I'm hating: time gone by (see 16.) 


_______Love_______ 
62. Love is: the single greatest feeling in the universe, and the universe is HUGE! 
63. My first love: was misguided and poorly thought out 
65. Love or lust: Love with lust sprinkles 
66. Best love song: "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley, put that in the bank! 
67. Possible to be in love w/ more than one person at the same time: Not seriously 
68. When does love hurt: when it goes wrong or doesn't go at all. 
69. Are you in love: I wish, Awww... 


_______Opposite/same sex_______ 
70. Turn ons: sense of humor, hot body (I'm being honest), great face and eyes, softness, hourglass figure, calm, has fun no matter what the situation, kindness, smart 
71. Turn offs: ignorance, bad fashion sense, trend following, greasy look, bad teeth, kid(s), SMOKING (anything ever), sluttyness, lack of class, no spirit 
72. Do your parent's opinion on your gf/bf matter to you?: A little bit, if their points are valid 
73. Hairstyle you are into: I like long because of its versatility but every now and again short can be just right 
74. What is the sweetest thing a girl/guy can do for you?: make me feel like I'm the only one in the room 
75. Where do you go to meet new people?: MySpace, not really, work and school pretty much 
76. Are you the type of person to give and ask for numbers?: I have and I have, you gotta jump off the diving-board if you wanna get wet (not intended to be dirty but laugh anyhow and then ponder my groundbreaking philosophy) 


_____Picky Picky_______ 
77. Dog or cat: Dog 
78. Short or long hair: I like to keep my hair short 
79. Sunshine or rain: Sunshine 
80. Hugs or kisses: Both, daily, nightly, and ever-so-rightly 
81. X-box or ps2: PS2 (hehe...X-------------BOX!) 
83. Cars or motorcycles: Cars but I want a Harley someday 
84. Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi but RC Cola is the bomb-diggity 
85. House party or club: House Party 
86. Sing or dance: I'd rather be able to sing 
87. Freak or slow dance?: Slow dance, can you feel the love? 


_______Lately_______ 
88. How are you today?: I’ve been better, the Cardinals lost and my directing assignment could have been better 
89. What pants are you wearing right now?: None! Reebok shorts 
90. What shirt are you wearing right now?: a San Diego State Aztecs longsleeve, it's cold 
91. What does your hair look like at the moment: Still fairly intact, it's all there 
92. What song are you listening to right now?: Now I'm listening to "Drugs or Me" Styrofoam Remix by Jimmy Eat World 
93. How is the weather right now? Cold and misty I imagine 
94. Who are you talking to on the phone?: Noah Boddie 
95. Last dream you can remember? I met Roman Polanski and he was like 4'3" and my sister prevented me from getting his autograph, it was highly random 


---------------Your Style------------ 
96. Clothes: Button-up short sleeve (sometimes polo) and jeans or shorts depending on the weather 
97. Hair: Forward on top and up in the front, I call it the Soap Star but that's probably an out dated term 
98. Shoes: Always Vans 
99. Food: Pizza and Cheeseburgers mostly 
100. Are you single? If you haven't guessed it, you haven't been reading closely enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment