Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Birthday Bonanza


Hey there, kiddies!  My birthday party was last Saturday night.  I had an epic amount of fun.  To my surprise, a lot of people showed up.  More and better than I had anticipated.
To those who came:  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Awww...
To those who didn't come:  You missed out.  Too bad for you, boo-hoo in your shoes.
I believe special recognition belongs to some of my party's All-Stars.  They include (in no particular order): Andrew Barbot, Marco Sola, Wayne Helgeson, Alex Boadilla, Butch Rosser, and Bruce Swaner.
If you didn't make the All-Star team, don't be sad.  There will be other opportunities, I promise.  I enjoyed the shit out of you just for being there.
Finally, a special thank you goes out to the ladies of the Vivianbury (Jamie, Lizet, Leslie, Christina, and Merissa-wherever you were).  You are all GRADE-A SUPER HOTTIES in my book!  I thank you eternally.
For photographic evidence visit:
http://photobucket.com/albums/a30/psychodan13/

No comments:

Post a Comment