Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dinner Doodles


Hey, kids!  I know I haven't drawn any work doodles lately (mostly because I've got no work at which to doodle) so I made some drawings of what my family and I ordered at Romano's Macaroni Grill in Eastlake.

I ordered a Sicilian Pizza.  Here's my drawing of a Sicilian dude:



My sister ordered Chicken Parmesian:


 
I can't exactly draw chickens.

My mom ordered the Shrimp Scampi:



I don't know what scampi is.

My dad ordered the Mama's Trio. I don't know what that is so I just drew my mom:


 
It's fairly accurate.

For my only restaurant review ever, I'll say that Romano's is okay.  It's not too pricey, food's slightly above average (but let's not get carried away), and I think they hired every kid who goes to Eastlake High School.  The wait staff is very under 20.  Not judging, just facts.

And finally, on a somewhat related note (or sequencial when referring to food), President Bush had a highly publicized colonoscopy yesterday (which is exactly the attention you seek while having a tube up ya butt).  For a few hours, Cheney was the President.  I'm shocked we're not at war with Iran.  Anyhow, the Nightly news folks decided to get real technical about how it went, which I thought was unnecessary.  But I am glad that the world finally got to see how full of shit W. Bush really is!

Thank you and goodnight.  Tip your waitresses.  :-P  Pbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment