Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Oh, Just Shoosh...


Hey, kids.  What it is, my babies?  Well, I'm glad to hear it.  I got a few things I'd like to talk about, if you don't mind.
I don't know if you've noticed but MySpace's series of interviews called, "Artist on Artist" has a new installment out.  It features rock legend Iggy Pop engaging in a mutual interview with Bam Margera.  What?  Yes, I did say, Bam Margera.  Yeah, now that you mention it, that does piss me off.
What exactly is Bam Margera's art?  In what medium does Bam express himself artistically?  Last time I checked, punching your sleeping father wasn't considered morally acceptable, let alone an art form.  Slamming your face into things, also not an art.
Oh, well, maybe it's because of the Right Guard ads he was doing?  No, no that's not art either.  It was hardly even good TV.  Perhaps then, it's from his work as a MTV reality show star?  No.  No art there.  Hmmm, very perplexing...
On a more positive, and less quizical, note, there is actually a commercial out now that I do like!  Have you seen the new Burger King ads?  They're on a construction site and you hear a grumblin' and it turns out it's somebody's stomach and then he yells at it, "SHUT UP!!!"  And then a very familiar voice comes on (the former Black Angus cowboy) and he says gruffly, "SHUT IT UUUUUUP!"
I don't know why but I just love it.  I love the way he says, "SHUT IT UUUUUUP!"  He says it again later in the commercial after a woman's stomach rumbles and she yells at it.  I can't help but say along with it both times, even if I'm not in the room, "SHUT IT UUUUUP!"  There's just something macho-retarded about it.  I hope you love it too.  But if not, fuck it.
That's all for now, kids!  SHUT IT UUUUP!  :-P  Pbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment