Monday, July 16, 2007

Presents From The Present


1. Who is the last person who smacked your butt?
I don't recall exactly.  It happens more often than you'd think.  I'm just gonna say Gerry because he's usually the answer to these questions.
2. Last awkward moment?
Last Friday.  I was getting a haircut when my ex's mom walked into the barbershop.
3. Who do you find yourself crushing on currently?
Nobody in particular and everyone, all at once.
4. Have you ever fallen backwards down a set of stairs?
I'm sure I've come close but I'd remember if I had.
5. Ever been to a friend's house and starved the whole time?
Yes.  At Freddy's house.  He never had anything to eat or drink, and they had a big ant problem.
6. Ever found more than a dollar in a random place?
No but I randomly found a piece of popcorn in my shirt pocket.
7. Name someone close to you who smokes cigarettes?
Wayne
9. When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
Depends on how fast they're walking.
10. Have you ever been corrected at your workplace?
All the time.  I just say, "Yes" and then go back to doing things my own way.  Being agreeable gets bosses out of your face faster than arguing.
11. Has anyone ever been more important to you than a family member?
We all get stupid and temporarily false-prioritize things.
12. Do you still see any of your ex's?
Well, I see one everytime I check my blog subscribers.  Go away, you crazy bitch!  And another was at Scolari's recently.  Why can't these people just be good and die?
13. Last time you smiled?
Wait for it... Wait for it... NOW!
14. What do you do when a telemarketer calls?
I try to say no quick to save their energy.  I've done that job so I avoid being mean.
15. Would life be the same without alcohol?
My life would be but there'd be a lot of whiney bitches who'd complain ALL THE TIME.
16. Would you go a month without washing your hair to save a loved one?
Although I'm a great propponent of hat wearing, I fail to see how this would save them.
17. Would you cry if you found out you were pregnant?It wouldn't be my first reaction...
18. Have you had "the best night of your life"?
Probably not.  But I've had good-times.
19. Do you think your current pets will be alive ten years from now?
Roxie is a fatso, so maybe at best.
20. Have you ever had sex in a bathroom?
Never fuck in the shithouse.
21. When was your last bubble bath?
Childhood.
22. Do you know anyone by the name of Dennis?
The guy at checkout at SDSU.  He has every right to be an asshole but chooses to be otherwise.  I don't know how he does it.
23. What was the last thing you ate?
Bratwurst.  I'm SOoo fucking german.
24. Where is your pet right now?
Following my mom all over the house, as usual.
25. Name five things you did yesterday?
How 'bout, "No?!"
26. Last time you consumed alcohol?
Many moons.
27. What color phone do you have?
Silver SLVR.
28. How many kids do you want to have?
2, 3, or 9.
29. What outfit do you have on at this exact moment?
Cargo, shorts, button down, shirt, volleyball t-shirt, socks.
30. What color are your eyes?
The shade of green that soaks into your soul.
31. Have you ever been in love?
No.
32. When was the last time you drank a martini?
I tried an appletini once.  December '04 maybe...
33. Did you do any chores today?
Some laundry.
34. What are you doing tomorrow?
The Cox Cable guy is coming because my dad cut off our phone with hedgeclippers.  He's kind of a genius.
35. Do you know someone who likes you?
The world chico, and everyone in it.
36. Have you ever had a friend named "Fred, Frank, or Felipe"?
Freddy, my nasty creepo co-worker Frank, and no.
37. Name three people you met in the past two months?
I met Bonnie at the film festival afterparty.  I met Becky at Danny's b-day party.  And I think that's pretty much it but I'm forgetting people I'm sure.  Oh, Flavor Dave of RPC!
38. What color is your hair?
Dirty Blonde, which means mostly brown.
40. Have you ever said "I Love You" and not meant it?
Yeah, I'm an idiot.
41. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Negative.
42. What is the closest green object to you?
Certified Mail receipts for my film festival entries.
43. Have you ever been teased really bad?
Please.  I'm white and in south San Diego.  And I was/am husky. 
Husky like a fox...
44. Do you still have feelings for anyone from your past?
Probably.  But not anybody I've dated.  Just the ones I should have.
45. Did you enjoy your last kiss from a girl?
I hope so.
46. Do you believe in ghosts?
No.
47. Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?
No.
48. Do you have a lot of female friends?
Enough.
49. Do you have a friend with benefits?
I hope so.
50. Who was the last person you drove with?
Butch.  No relation to the previous question.

No comments:

Post a Comment