Saturday, July 29, 2006

It's good To Be back.


Hey kids!  So it's been a while since I last blogged.  I know, I know.  I apologize (look, Jen, spelled it right!).
The last two blogs were emo and for that I will not apologize.  Part of me is an emo Aaron.  But he's mostly gone now.  It's a good thing.  I just needed a little time to deal, you know? 
It's like passing a stone.  You gotta wait it out a bit and things come out and you can move on with your life.  Well, actually, I've never had a stone to pass but I'm told that's what it's like.  As an unprecedented sign of good will, I'd like to wish the stone well (again) and I hope your shmiopsy turns out okay.  Also, if you ever want back in, you know where to find me.
So enough with making the casual reader go, "Huh?" and on to what else has been going on with me lately.  I've been working a bit.  Money is good.  It's been hotter than the Devil's nut sack, and I'll tell ya, it has not been pleasant.  Have you ever been forced to wear polyester in 80 degree weather with humidity?  If so, I feel ya.  If not, ahh, maybe some day.
Radiohead played outside my work the other day.  That's was unamazing.  I'm not a fan.  Some of their music is alright but I find most of it to be rather whiny and droning.  If that's your thing, then you should probably have kids at some point.  And yes, I did just compare Radiohead to annoying children.  And you're welcome.
My Cardinals had lost 8 straight games till today.  They were on fire till Pujols came back off the DL.  Very weird.
And so how's about those random skank friend requests here on the MySpace?  Seriously, I can't be the only one getting them.  If you're online after midnight, prepare to receive a half-dozen an hour.  It's ridiculous.  (No Joke: When I finished typing this blog, I had received 6 friend requests from said random skanks.)
I'm glad that the bulletin virus got cleared up.  I was getting tired of writing all those "Get Well Soon" comments!  Wah-wah.
Should I be sweating while blogging at 2:30 in the morning?  In San Diego?  I should think not.  This weather better up and die before I count to 10 'cause then there'll be trouble.  Seriously, I'm a gangsta.
Anywhoo, enough of my lunacy for one night!  Catch you kids in the next blog. :-P  Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment