Friday, July 14, 2006

Underwater Indignities


Hey kids!  So I haven't been blogging that frequently lately and I apologize.  It's not that I'm busy, really.  In fact, with all the free time, you think I'd be blog-crazy.  But I'm not.  It's just been harder for me to think of something to say lately.  I don't know why.  And maybe I do.
Either way, here's what I've been up to since I last blogged.  It's been hot and I've been working in the hot.  Seriously, they had me outside during peak UV hours (roughly noon-2pm) 3 days in a row last week.  ME!  I wore a ton of sunscreen (cause I don't make mistakes twice, usually) and I stood in the shade as often as possible, even to the point of neglecting my duties (hehe, duties).  Still, it shows you how much my bosses care for my well-being at work.  Heartless pricks.
I went for a swim today, for I believe the first time in 2 years.  I have a pool in my backyard, in case you didn't know (which you probably didn't).  I know you're probably saying to yourself, "Dude, why don't you swim all the time in the summer?!  I would totally blah blah blah..."  Trust me, when you've had a pool nearly all your life, it gets old.  The novelty wears off.  And all you can think about is, "Damn it's gonna be cold when I get out."
My mom asked me why I don't invite my friends over to go swimming.  The answer should be fairly obvious considering how rare it is that I swim.  But I simply replied, with all due respect to my friends, "Because all my friends are dudes!"  Wah-wah.  Think about it.
When I wasn't swimming, I was contemplating the universe and I started to think about whether or not farts still stunk when released under the agua?  You would think but when the bubbles break the surface, you're not falling over in disgust.  I think it must have to do with the clorine.  God bless clorine.
The clorine was really hurting my eyes today though.  God damn clorine.
What else???  Hmmm... 
Hey, that Comic-Con thing is coming up next week.  I will be in attendance for the 8th year running.  Looking forward to that, as well as Clerks 2 on Friday.
You know, it's probably bad to point this out, but I had a lot more things I was going to write about but damned if I didn't forget most of 'em.  I remembered the underwater fart thing though...  Geez.  I'm sorry, folks, but this is this blog's stop.  See ya!  :-P  Pbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment