Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Anna Versary


Hey there, blogfans!  It's official, I have been addicted to MySpace for 1 year now.  That's right, it's my one year anniversary on this, the internet community.
So, wow, a year.  I'm happy to say that contrary to local and national news reports, I am one person who has not been the victim of a sexual predator through MySpace.
Wait a minute.  Oh yeah.  Maybe I have.  Well, you live and you learn.
So, I guess I should start thanking people.
Adam and Jen:  Thanks for introducing me to this world.  You are either great people or the cause for a serious downfall in my life.  Either one.  Still too soon to tell.
Butch:  The Jay to my Silent Bob (who will be celebrating his own anniversary in the next day or two), it's been fun hasn't it?  It's saved us at least a few bucks on text messages.  We haven't thrown a party in a while but perhaps we've learned our lesson.  Still, the stories have all been worth it.
Caleb:  Thanks for showing me what a blog can be.  Some day I'll figure out how to be as cool as you.
Jasmin:  I'm still missing those late night chat sessions from last summer (which is how long it's been since the damned chat thing worked, Tom).  We'll have to resort to "really talking" "in-person."  *shudder*
Chrissy:  My sister.  I have deleted you twice.  But yet you remain a blog subscriber and a frequent commenter.  I guess that counts as moral support in some twisted way.  Thanks.
Amanda B.:  The best friend I've never met.  Thanks for all the support and the kind words of concern.  Your choice in men still boggles my mind but perhaps someday we'll share a laugh in the same oxygenated environment.  Keep it real, homie.
Joanna:  Happy Belated Birthday.  I'd get you a gift, but let's face it, that's what we call poker.
To My Top 8:  You guys are where you are for a reason.  Cherish it as I cherish you. 
To Anyone Who Reads Ever:  You're the reason I do this.  I could write in a journal or a diary but that wouldn't be nearly as fun.  And maybe slightly gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.
To People Who Leave Blog Comments:  I appreciate your opinions.  When we agree, clearly great minds think alike.  When we disagree, clearly you are wrong but I like you anyhow.  Keep 'em coming.
To My Friends:  Hey look!  There's a list of you!  How awesome is that?!  Right on.
To All The Friends I've Ever Deleted:  On every count you deserved it.  Life without me can be sad, I know.  But there's always Tila Tequila or Tom, so you won't be lonely.  Try not to die in a fire.
To All The "Friends" Who've Ever Deleted Me:  Hey!  Who do you think you are?!  Yeah, well, fuck you too.  Some people...
Well that about wraps it up, kids.  Time well spent?  Who knows.  At the very least it's been fun.  Here's to YOU and here's to another year!
-Aaron  :-P  Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment