Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Addition and Subtraction


Hey kids!

So, like wow, it's fucking rainin'.  Yeah.  Okay...

On a serious note, I'd like to make an addition to my previous blog.  See, I was driving South on the 15 last night, on my way to Butch's house, and something sad happened which hasn't happened to me in a very long time...

"What's the matter?  A little philly break your heart?"

No, not this time.  Actually, I was driving along at a brisk pace (as always, some would call it speeding if they acknowledged that there was a speed limit) and I saw what looked like normal debris coming into my lane from the center divide. 
How wrong that was...

It was a bright-white possum.  That's right, a possum.  Big-ass rat of an animal.  By the time I realized that the "debris" was walking, it was too late.  I hit the motherfucker like a speed bump.  I looked back and saw it flop around in the wake of Layla (my car) and it was about to be hit by the next car.  I killed it good, kids, I didn't mean to but I couldn't avoid it.  The best we can hope for now is that it died painlessly somehow.

Maybe it was a terrorist possum, on a course for world domination.  Then, you see, it's death isn't so bad cause there would be 72 virgin possums waiting for him.  That's a lotta possy.

So there it is, kids, amongst all the computer glitches there emerges humor at last.  Not for the possum but for me, which is really all that matters.  Pbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment