Saturday, December 10, 2005

A Harrowing Look Back

1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
It was pretty good.  I went to a lot more parties and made a lot of new friends.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
There was this place I went.  I can't remember what it was called...

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Editing audio for days on end.

4) Where were you when 2005 began?
In a room at the Hyatt with Ivan and Butch.  You wouldn't know without asking, would you?  You didn't show up, ya bastards!

5) Who were you with?
See above.

6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
I don't know.  My options are open.  Let the inviting begin!

7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
I'm sure Butch will be there but outside of that I don't honestly know.  I'd like to think that "babes" will encompass it.

8) Did you keep your New Years resolution of 2005?
I didn't make one and if I did, then I forgot.

9) Do you have a New Years resolution for 2006?
And end my streak of non-participation?!  Never!

10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
I did not.

11) If yes, with who?
If no, then what?

12) If yes, do they know?
If no, does anyone care?

14) You regret it?
Sure, why not...

15) Did you break up with anyone in 2005?
No. 

16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
Yes I did.  I remade some too. 

17) Who are your new friends?
Lizet, Jamie, Leslie, Christina, Merissa, Peter, Morgan,Dan(imal) B., Alyssa, David, Shawn, Caleb, Erica, Dan C., Dan W., Chris G., Fara, Katie, Jasmin (remade), Amanda, Carly, Joanna, Erin, Rick!, Sergio, Cesar, Brandon, Sean, Denise G., Natalie, and I think that's it.  If I forgot anybody, be sure to remind me.

18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
August but July was pretty cool too.

19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
No.

20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
1

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
Fortunately not.

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Of course.

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
Sin City

24) What was your favorite song from 2005?
"Disintegration" by Jimmy Eat World

25) What was your favorite record from 2005?
I didn't really buy anything new other than "Stay On My Side Tonight" the EP by Jimmy Eat World

26) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
3, Jimmy Eat World (redundant), Red Pony Clock, and Motionless.

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
I hate to sound like a broken record but Jimmy Eat World.

28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
No but I watched a lot of people do it.  I chuckled inside mostly.

29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
No.

30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
None in the fun way. 

31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
I sure I did something.  But whatever, learn by doing.

33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
"I'll call you" was pretty big.  "I wasn't involved in that prank call" was pretty bad.

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
No.  A jedi does not these things.

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
Am I alive?  Then yes, but I've had worse.

36) How much money did you spend in 2005?
Too fucking much.

37) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
Making movies.

38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
I almost fell on a moving sidewalk at the Luxor.

39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
I'd probably try to spend less money on stuff.  Otherwise, no regrets.

40) What are your plans for 2006?
Jesus, more school.  Internship in the Summer.  Graduation in the Fall.  A return trip to Vegas is in order...

No comments:

Post a Comment