Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Guess who's done with school, motherfuckers?!

It's more of a statement than a question. True, I'm not fully done with school. In fact, I have 2 more semesters to go but I had a metric shitload of stuff to do today and I finished it not 5 minutes ago and I'm so excited I could put my fist through a brick wall! That would probably hurt, so I won't but I feel like it. It's looking like it'll be another semester of straight-A's. I am kind of a genius. I finally get to enjoy the thought of the upcoming holiday, minus the gifts I have yet to buy and what my credit card statement will look like. But it's still pretty awesome. Hey! I'm pretty awesome! Just as I wrote when my professor asked us what grade we felt we deserved. Take that, hippy-liberal-douche! I win, haha! Now bring on the presents... :-P Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment