Saturday, December 3, 2005

The Gift That Keeps On Giving


January
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year? Nope
2. If so, did you go through with it? It'd be hard to accomplish something you never set out to.
3. Does it snow where you live? God no.
4. Do you like hot chocolate? If it's cold out, hell yes.  Fumari does it really well.  Denny's also does and the best part there is, free refills.
5. Have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop?No way.  They don't call it Times Square for nothing.
6. Do you or anyone you know have a birthday in this month?Jim Carrey but nobody I know personally.
February
1. Did you have a Valentine last year? Unfortunately not.
2. D
id you WANT a valentine? It would stand to reason.
3. Did you play in the snow? You know, I would have...
4. Do you have February break? Not in this state.
5. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your wholeclass? I did.  I believe they were Ninja Turtle ones and then WWF ones.  I always saved the good ones for the pretty girls though.
6. Do you or anyone you know have a birthday in this month? Butch and my friend Jesse from high school. 
March
1. Are you Irish? Only in spirit.  I love U2!
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day? I try but I don't stress.
3. Do you believe in leprechauns, four leaf clovers and all thatstuff? Fuck no.
4. Do you or anyone you know have a birthday in this month?Rica, Wayne, and my sister Chrissy.
April
1. Do you like the rain? It's alright, so long as it doesn't interfere with my softball schedule. 
2. Do you celebrate Easter? I try not to.
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter? I try not to.
4. Have you ever danced or kissed in the rain? I actually have done both, though, it was really more of a mist than a rain.
5. Do you believe in the Easter bunny? No.
6. Do you or anyone you know have a birthday in this month?My grandma.
May
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? None.  I have male genitalia.
2. Do you love your mommy? If'n you don't, there's somethin' wrong witcha.
3. Do you like the spring? Eh.  It's okay I guess.
4. Finish the phrase; APRIL SHOWERS: Lick balls.
5. What would you think of as a spring color? Light green.  Rainbows.  How the fuck...?
6. Do you or anyone you know have a birthday in this month? Can't say that I do.
June
1. What's the last grade you graduated from? 16th
2. What day did/do you graduate school? That was SOooo long ago...
3. Do you love your daddy? Of course, man, I'm not a communist.
4. Do you or anyone you know have a birthday in this month? I think Lizet.
July
1. Do you have any special occasions on 4th of July? We used to but it's been pretty lame the last two or three years.
2. Would you consider yourself patriotic? A true patriot fights to protect his/her country, from itself.
3. Do you go on any vacations during this month? No.  I go to Comic-Con, so my money's all tied up in that.
4. Ever gotten really drunk on 4th of July? Is that what it's for?  Shit.  Where have I been?!
5. Do you or anyone you know have a birthday in this month?My Uncle Joe, Jen, Cyndi, Edson, and My ex (yuck).
August
1. Do you do anything special to end off your summer? I went to Vegas...
2. Does school start during this month? Generally no, but this year was different.
3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer? I hardly ever go anymore.
4. Do you like swimming? Yeah but it's kind of a whole day activity.  And you can't really eat.
5. Do you go to the beach a lot? Not really, but I do go and enjoy it while I'm there. 
6. Do you or anyone you know have a birthday in this month?No, not really.

September
1. Does school start during this month? Usually.
2. Do you like school? Does a bear shit in the woods?  Wait, that's wrong.  Uh, fuck no.
4. Who's your favorite teacher? Greg!!!
5. Do you like fall better than summer? No way.
6. Do you or anyone you know have a birthday in this month? My Aunt Christina and my Uncle Johnny, who, ironically, are married.  Corey also does. 
October
1. What was your craziest Halloween costume ever? Pee-Wee Herman.

2. Do you still go trick or treating? Not for candy, if you know what I mean...
3. What's your favorite candy? Smarties.
4. What are you gonna be this year? I was Indiana Jones (see photos).
5. Do you or anyone you know have a birthday in this month?Me, first and foremost, my Dad, and my Aunt Leslie.
November
1. Who's house do you usually go to for Thanksgiving? We used to alternate but now it's at my Aunt Christina's full-time cause my grandma lives with them. 
2. Do you like stuffing? I usually like stuffing my face but that's more of a daily thing than a "just on Thanksgiving" thing. 
3. What are you thankful for? Free wireless internet (thanks neighbors!).
4. Name everyone who's at your family dinners? Normal dinners?  Me, my sister, and my parents, with the dogs circling the table like vultures. 
5. Do you or anyone you know have a birthday in this month?My Mom, Merilynn, and my buddy Stephen from high school.
December
1. Do you celebrate christmas? I celebrate the shit out of it!
2. Hanukah? No, I believe that's for the Jews.
3. Do you get presents? Bigger and better than I deserve.
4. What's your favorite present you ever got? PS2 was pretty awesome.
5. Do you like cold weather? Not really, but I sleep better.
6. Do you or anyone you know have a birthday in this month? Jamie and Correction:Omar

No comments:

Post a Comment