Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Count


So here it is, kids, this is the list of what I got for Christmas.  I know it's ridiculously long and that may disappoint some or cause incessant jealousy.  But trust me I will share with you what I can in the coming year.  Just ask.  But break anything and it will cost you your life...
-a black leather jacket
-
War of the Worlds DVD
-
Seinfeld Seasons 1-3 DVD Gift Set
-
Seinfeld Season 5 DVDs
-
Seinfeld Season 6 DVDs
-
Hot Shots DVD
-
Hot Shots: Part Deux DVD
-
Constantine: 2-Disc DVD
-
The Muppet Movie DVD
-
Carlin On Campus DVD (George Carlin HBO standup special)
-
The Lost Weekend DVD (Great Billy Wilder movie, check it out)
-
Bull Durham DVD
-a WSOP high-end card shuffler (though I don't need it and I'm very proud of that)
-Gun PS2 Game
-Star Wars BattleFront II PS2 Game
-MVP Baseball 2005 PS2 Game
-a Turtle Wax Car Care set
-a poster with all the greatest celebrity mugshots
-200 smackers (that's cash-money)
-a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble
-
Baseball And Philosophy Book
And that's the count! 
On a serious note, I am the luckiest S.O.B. in at least San Diego.  My family has, year in and year out, spoiled me to embarassing degrees.  I am forever greatful(Correction: grateful) to them yet again and hopefully, I can come somewhat close to earning all these great gifts.  I love you guys (by that I mean my family and friends and not actually a group of random dudes)!

No comments:

Post a Comment