Thursday, June 28, 2007

DVDA-aron


Hey, kids!  So guess what I got in the mail on Tuesday?
It's the Fred's Friend: Super-Special-Extra-Terrestrial-Bonus-Ultimate-Kama-Classic-Sutra-Functional-Collectible-Biodegradable-Non-Negotiable-With-A-Cherry-On-Top-Edition DVD!!!
My filmie, on DVD, with all the fanciness of the latest Pauly Shore epic!
Here's what it's got:
-Fancy Labeling and Cover Art- Courtesy of Manny Uribe
-Fred's Friend: The Movie, at full-quality and with slight modifications from the version on my page.
-A Special Reinterpretation of one of the classic scenes from the film- by Gerry Saucedo
-2 Versions of the Deleted Scene from the script
-And not 1, not 2, but 3 Commentary Tracks by yours truly (that would be me)!  Spielberg doesn't do commentary tracks but I've done THREE!
It's a glorious masterwork, if I do say so myself.  Would you like to get in on the action, kids???  Well you can!
Reserve your copy today!  Only $5!  That's 5 bucks!  Only 5 smackaroos!All proceeds go to recouping the cost of the duplication.  Cast and crew receive free copies.
It's true that that doesn't sound like some sort of fancy charity, but, kids, the charity is me.  As you well know, I am unemployed and this did cost me a bit of money.  I don't expect to make any profits, so think of it as a non-profit donation!  Besides, remember all the goodies you get on the DVD!
As an added bonus, upon request, I will personally autograph the DVD to YOU at no extra charge ('cause really, who am I?!)!
Swipe them up before they're gone, gone, gone!  Send me a message to reserve your copy TODAY!
I really should've went into the circus.   :-P  Pbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment