Friday, June 8, 2007

A-Ron of the Dead


Zombies are about to attack us and you only have your Top 8 friends to go to war with you....

1. Gerry
2. Isaiah
3. Merilynn
4. Butch
5. Jasmin
6. Omar
7. Amanda
8. Ivan
Who is the fastest?  Probably Isaiah.  I hope he's slept before this though.
Who is the most logical and strategic?  Ivan.  And he's got a degree in Biology!  So he'll keep us alive and he'll cure everything.  Hopefully.
Who would you entrust to carry the food?  Also, Ivan.  He's a vegetarian so he's unlikely to eat any of it, let alone more than his share.
Who would carry the weapons and ammo?  Everyone.  That shit will save your lives!  I get the coolest gun though.  Desert Eagle 50 Caliber.  Sweet.
Who would drive the car?  We're taking Omar's truck because that could run over like 900 zombies.  And it's got a DVD player!
Who would you eat if you ran out of provisions?  I'd say Gerry because he'd be delicious but that means we'd have to shave him first.  We don't have time for that.  Next most delicious: Omar.  Don't worry, buddy.  I'll drive.
Who would slow you down?  Merilynn would if she's in her crazy-shoes.  Also if she's scoping out the zombies for hot guys.
Is there anyone who you don't think will make it?  You're all surviving if I've got anything to say about it!  No one dies.  Ever.
Would you shoot number 1 if they were bitten and going to turn?  So long as I hadn't eaten a California Burrito within 3 days of the zombie wave, I don't think Gerry'd come after me.  But if he did, it'd be tough, but necessary.  Sorry, dude.
Who would be bait to a booby-trap?  Butch because once he baits them (hehe, "baits" them), he could do the Thriller dance and intermix with the zombies and then get back to us.
Who would mutinize your leadership?  No one.  I lead.  It's what I do.  I'm like Jack on Lost, or Jack Bauer!
Who would be the hero?  Everyone who survives is a hero.  Everyone wins, until they're dead.  Just like life.
Who would you sleep with when you realized you could die?  Merilynn, Jasmin, and Amanda all at once.  Think about it!  For at least a while, the zombies would think that the girls are eating me.  It's both horny, and logical.  Such is Aaron...
Who would take one for the team?  I think Jasmin would.  She's an actress so she'd be interested in seeing the situation from the zombies' point of view.
Would you sacrifice yourself for number 7?  For Amanda?  I don't know.  I'm such a fighter, I don't see myself perishing.  Strong like bull!  But I am chivalrous... So yeah.
YOU'VE BEEN BITTEN!!!!!! Who's brains do you eat first?  Oh crap, I'm undead.  I guess I'd go for the one with the biggest brain.  Ivan, you former Banana Slug, you, get over here!  LAaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Thanks for playing, kids.  :-P   Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment