Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Two for Tuesday (or Wednesday at 1am)

Two Names You Go by
1 - Aaron
2 - Big Daddy

Two Everyday Essentials
1 - Fiber
2 - Cheese (my innards are a cyclical mess)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now.
1 -
 Reebok athletic shorts
2 - 1998 Vans Warped Tour t-shirt (I didn't even go that year)

Two Parts of Your Heritage
1 - Polish
2 - German (Every now and again, I engage in a war against myself which my German half wins easily.)

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (At this second...)
1 - Jimmy Eat World
2 - U2

Two Things You Want in a Relationship
1 - Communication (I'm not a mind-reader, in fact, I'm kind of an idiot)
2 - Honesty (I can handle the truth)

Two Things That Scare You
1 - Rabid Ignorance
2 - Blind Faith (not the band)

Two Truths
1 - George Bush doesn't care about black people.
2 - You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

Two things You hate:
1 - Liars
2 - People who talk just to talk but have nothing to say

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1 - Curves
2 - Bright Eyes (in all colors)

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1 - Thinking
2 - Softball

Two Things You Want Really Badly
1 - A successful relationship
2 - To do something that people will be proud to say they know me for

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1 - Las Vegas (here I come, baby, comin' ta gitchya)
2 - Hawaii

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1 - Contribute (I know, how vague)
2 -  Pass on "the wisdom"

No comments:

Post a Comment