Friday, February 3, 2006

Hey, it's that blog thing again!

Well, blogfans, I've been pretty busy this last week. It looks like I won't be managing a softball team this spring. It's a little disappointing but probably for the best. It doesn't mean I won't be playing softball. I've gotta make some calls and send some emails to explore those options. I'm going to be directing a short film in the next couple of weeks. I'd be more excited (I'd use exclamation points) but we're just replicating a scene from a movie rather than shooting something completely new. It will still have its challenges but won't be the same. I'll still kick ass, don't you worry. Unfortunately, I'm working on SuperBowl Sunday. No game watching (much...) and no nachos. It's a bummer. On a side note, who schedules a cheerleading competition on SuperBowl Sunday?! Some jackass, that's who. When I find that bastard... Valentine's Day is coming up. Oh yeah, and fuck you! I'm sorry, baby. So I'm gonna be busy with school which means less-often-bloggy. I know, it's a scary thought. I'll try to write when I can. When's the last time you wrote anything? :-P Pbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment