Sunday, May 1, 2005

Just One Of Them Days...

(Singing) Everybody needs somebody, sometime... Today has not been one for the record books. First I go and do audio for my final project in basic film. We get to the scene that I knew would be the hardest to get sounds for; the makeout scene. This only reminds of how long it's been (too long, and that will not be expressed on the net for all to see). Really fucking depressing. Really really depressing. Fuck! So then I drive all the way home from PB and have a decent dinner (thanks mom!) and the phone rings twice. First my friend Omar invites me to play Texas Hold 'Em in San Ysidro. I say okay or maybe, I don't really remember. It was kind of show up if you want to. Second call is from my friend Bruce in Spring Valley. Texas Hold 'Em is his offer as well. Bruce's games are more my style and the crowd is goodtimes so I call my friend Butch and we go to Bruce's. I lost 30 bucks. Only made worse by the fact that I lost the same amount last weekend. Up to that point I'd only lost 4 dollars total, in say, 5 weeks. Terrible, horrific even. I guess you could say the first half of the day was worse than the second in the long run and I would agree. But put them together and you've got one shitty day. Tomorrow has got to be a better day. Has to. But I have work. Oh this will not be easy. Come summer, come faster! Heh, dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment