Friday, April 29, 2005

Just Not The Same...

I went to Pb tonight. I went to Hooters in PB to be more accurate. Ladies, please hold your growns(heh, dirty). I was surprised at how many girls were there that weren't working. I was also surprised that most of said girls looked underage. Our server was Sunn. She's asian with a nice compact rack(that rhymes). I really felt like telling her about her makeup and this is how it would have gone:

Aaron: Baby, listen. You don't need so much makeup. You're a beautiful girl. And the eye-liner, why? I see where your eyes start and end. I am much to smart to be fooled by Maybeline.

Sunn:(silence)

Aaron: Baby, I'm sorry one of your tables walked out on the bill and you have to pay for it. I promise you my colleague, Butch, and I will not do the same. And we tip well, oh yes, we tip WELL. But that is no excuse for you to go on a makeup tyrade.

Sunn:(silence)

Aaron: Baby, please understand these things I have told you. The world is a cruel place. Baby, do I know it.

That's pretty much it. I'm still disappointed that Brenda and Glenda(twin Hooters girls) weren't there either. It was to be expected. There was a picture there of Glenda and there were no candles around it, so I can assume at least she has not died. It was still a form of a taunt to my eyes but se la vi.

One more thing, an hour wait for a pool table at Society is too long. What are we communists? We'll never be New Orleans, as I always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment