Friday, May 13, 2005

Blogging for the sake of blogging...

Ah, what the hell, here goes. So I've been busy the last few days (ahem months) and haven't blogged. It's lame and I appologize. Having said that, Fuck you! (pause) I'm sorry, baby. Anyhoo, the semester's coming to a close and that's okay by me. It's been fun and it's been hard (heh, dirty). I've been on more film sets than I can count. Seriously, anyone who knows me knows I don't count well. It makes paying for things with dollar bills an adventure (possibly dirty). I've made a lot of new friends and they're actually cool. Not that I'd make friends with people who weren't, I just thought there ought to be a distinction. I've gotten closer to friends I made last semester (want to be dirty and true, but unfortunately just true and not dirty). The sexual frustration has reached an all time high, which is not cool(the details of which you'd have to ask me in person; I'll see who actually reads this, haha). I need me a girlyfriend. Badly, I think. I know what you're thinking (if you're not, by all means, start now), that I'm just thinking with my genitals. I disagree. It's been way too long for this just to be a horny thing. It's been (mumbles off into silence) since I last had a girlfriend and it's getting fairly lonely at the end of the day when it would be perfect to have someone to go and see that makes everything better(call me a romantic; do it, I dare ya; damn, you're right). Even the boredom at work or in class would seem somehow better because I've got someone who's there for me, who has my back, whom I can be there for, and has a nice rack (I'm sorry, it rhymed so I went there). I know that blogging about it isn't exactly getting anything done but you're wrong (God, you're bad at this). It's venting and that usually helps. Maybe some advice'll come my way via my net friends or strangers. Best case scenario: an invitation'll come my way. Worst case scenario: I walk outside and get hit by a bus (Shit happens to good people more often than the bad ones). So how do I end this? I started off with talking about the semester and ended up talking about my dismal love-life(it always does). Do I just stop typing and disappoint the millions upon millions of my blogs fans. No. I guess, end with a joke. No, I know. This blog has all been the figment of an autistic child's imagination as he stares blankly into a snowglobe. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment