Friday, May 13, 2005

The ultimate in phonecall fun...

It's 11:29 pm on a Friday night. I'm at home saving my energy for the next 2 days (party then Jimmy Eat World). I get a phonecall. I look at the caller id and it says, "Private Call". I'm expecting phonecalls from at least a 1/2 dozen people so I answer. 


Female Voice (in a noisy room): Hey are you gonna come and fuck me right now? 


Aaron: What?? Who is this?? 


Female: I'm naked and ready for you to come over and fuck me. 


Aaron: Who is this?? 


Female: I want you to fuck me. 


Aaron: I want the people around you to quiet down. 


Female: Oh sorry, I'll tell them. So are you gonna come over? 


Aaron: I don't know where there is. 


Female: It's near campus. On Hardy Avenue. Piedra del Sol, Apartment 201. 


Aaron: And who is this?? 


Female: You don't remember me? 


Aaron: How could I? Female: You fucked me last weekend. 


Aaron: That's kinda impossible. 


Female: You did. You laid me flat. 


Aaron: I'm sure I would have but it wasn't me. 


Female: Yeah you did. This is Aaron, right? 


Aaron: Yeah??? 


Female: Yeah, you hammered me. I couldn't walk the next day.


 Aaron: I'm sure I would have. But it couldn't have been me. 


Female: You're such a jerk! You fucked me hard and I want you to come over. 


Aaron: I don't even know who this is. 


Female: What?? Aaron: What's your name? 


Female: Tiffany. 


Aaron: Again, it's impossible cause I don't know anyone named Tiffany. 


Tiffany: What the fuck?? You've got a 9 inch cock, right? 


Aaron: No, sorry. 


Tiffany: This is the wrong Aaron! 


*CLICK*


I shit you not, this phone conversation literally took place (to the best of my recollection) between me and some girl named Tiffany. I know where she lives and I know how she likes it. But I'm not the right Aaron. But someone out there sure is representin'! Oh yeah (definitely dirty).

No comments:

Post a Comment