Thursday, May 5, 2005

You don't love me, you just love my Bloggie style.

Ladies, it has come to my attention that one of the qualities you regard highest in a man is sense of humor. Complete and utter Bullshit! I, if you haven't noticed, am single and more importantly, HIGH-larious. How can this be? Women want a funny guy. I'm a funny guy. Yet women don't seem to want me? Back to my original statement about what women regard highest: Complete and utter Bullshit! Ladies, please stop kidding yourselves and toying with us ugly funny guys. It's false and it's sad. And the next time I see a girl wearing a shirt that says "I (heart) nerds" as she walks with her cookie-cutter frat-house boyfriend, I'm liable to elbow the both of them in the face. I'll do it (see pictures). Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment