Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Wead It And Reep


Hey, kids!  Guess what I got in the mail today?  Here it is:

 
So that's pretty hot, right?  Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
 
Aside from that, the old insomnia is still kickin' around.  I actually slept 4 hours on Friday night (by 4, I mean, 2hrs sleep-4hrs awake-2hrs sleep), woke up at 8am Saturday morning, wrangled cable at the Aztec's Basketball game (in which, I was ALL OVER the telecast), came home and chilled, and guess what???  Couldn't fall asleep till 5am Sunday morning!  Ridiculoso!  Muy ridiculoso!!!
 
My frustration is only equalled by my restlessness.  It sucks.  My old stomach problems are acting up as well (to add nicely to the mess).  I.B.S. ain't no fun, and not in the Snoop Dogg sort of way either.
 
So there's an update for 'ya.  Hope you're awesome.  :-P  Pbbth.

No comments:

Post a Comment