Monday, January 22, 2007

Negatory Glory


Hey, kids!  How are you?  Eh, I'm alright.  Feeling a little sick.  Not like a cold, more like a yuck.  You know the feeling?  The yuck?  Yeah, that's pretty much it.
My insomnia is getting a little better.  I'm falling asleep at more regualr hours now.  I took melatonin for a couple nights (upon recommendation from Jude) and I don't know if it really worked.  It made me feel sleepy but didn't necessarily put me to sleep and it certainly didn't keep me there (there being: dreamland).  Last night, I went to bed on my own.  I still wake up in the mornings, around 6 or 7, and toss around for awhile and then fall back to sleep.  This morning's "toss" was a little more understandable considering I was fighting off a vampire in the dark (in my dream, of course).  I should probably mention that I'm reading Bram Stoker's Dracula.
(Prepare For NO Transitional Material)
Hey!  What's the deal with this John Cena character???  This guy's everywhere and I don't know why.  The man has stolen my hairstyle and my physique and now he's stealing up all the TV airtime.  What's the deal?  This guy pretty much sucks, right?  Am I the only one that sees this?
And another thing: what's with all these Buzz Lightyear photos on peoples' MySpaces?  They're everywhere.  Could this ride honestly have been the highlight of your trips?  I mean, it's still Disneyland, isn't it?  The Mickey, the Goofy, the Dumbo?  Where are your photos of them?  Well, at least I can be glad that there are no pirates in the pictures.  Sheesh...
So, surge in troop levels, huh?  Not awesome.
Hey!  Change your passwords, kids!  Seriously, it's bugging the shit out of me.  And you're repeat offenders too.  Get it together, man.
Hey, have you guys heard of this movie that's coming out called,Smokin' Aces???  I bet you have.  'Cause the commercials are on all the fucking time!  This is one movie that BETTER BE GOOD.  Or else...
What's with the new crop of MTV "reality shows?"  Why have we all gone back to high school?  Everytime I flip by it's some dumb teen punkass, holding a dixie cup.  And they're either trying to spit game at some bleach-blonde or they're trying to wax "bro-philosophical."  Shut the fuck up.  You don't know shit.  And you're not interesting to listen to and you simply are not TV.  Period.
Has anyone ever seen Nancy Grace talk about black people?  Seriously.  How about mexicans?  Oh wait, I mean in a non-suspicious way.  I'm hearing crickets on this one.  Crickets mean I'm right.  And Nancy Grace blows. 
Apparently there's a controversy over on the British Big Brother: Celebrity Version.  It's enough of a controversy that Tony Blair had to come out and say, and I'm quoting him here, "One quasi-celebrity twat does not represent our country's views on brown people."  Why would anybody think that it did?  Hello?!  It's Big Brother!  Possibly the lamest reality show ever.  Why am I even writing about this?!
Alright, kids, I'm done blogging for today.  But if you ask me, you're getting off lightly.  :-P  Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment