Friday, December 1, 2006

MILESTONE


Hey kids!  It has come to my attention (because I check all the time) that I just received my 10,000th blog view! 

YAY!

YAY FOR ME!!!

YAY FOR ALL OF US!!!

YAY FOR ALL THE KIDS IN THE STREETS NOT TAKING ANY SHIT FROM THE MAN WHO'S ALWAYS TRYIN' TO KEEP 'EM DOWN BECAUSE THEY LOOK DIFFERENT OR SMELL DIFFERENT OR WEAR HIGH HEEL SNEAKERS, HOT PANTS, AND A TURTLENECK IN 90 DEGREE WEATHER 'CAUSE IT'S ALL THEY'VE GOT TO WEAR 'CAUSE THEY'RE BROKE 'CAUSE THE MAN IS KEEPIN' 'EM DOWN ALL THE TIME AND THEY CANNOT RISE UP AND I'M REALLY MILKING THIS NOW AND I PROBABLY SHOULD STOP BUT I WON'T 'CAUSE IT'S JUST TO GOOD, AND OKAY, I'm done.

Hoorays all around to you heroes, and to the few anti-heroes along the way.  You know who you are (crazy bitches).  And to Davinchi, I have no idea who you are but keep reading, buddy!  Yeah!

In other slightly less important news, we finally got a rough cut of my film together.  We're still missing some shots and we're gonna get them on Sunday (Lord willing) but otherwise the story is all there minus a sound design and the aforementioned shots.  The dog actually worked out really well so that's a big sigh of relief.  The owners aren't returning our calls now though, so everyone send a big "Boo" their way, care of me.

Hey, remember that one time, earlier this year, when the Cardinals won the World Series?  That's still awesome.  It's the skib-scam-skizzle!

And I should probably be doing work right now but I'm all hyped up from many things.  I saw a fun play that my professor, Peter, directed.  It was jolly-good fun as someone as English as Peter might say.  Maybe I really don't have my English accent down quite yet?  No matter.

So it is with this I say good-bye, kiddies.  Pleasant dreams.  Peasant dreams probably wouldn't be quite as fulfilling.  Anywhoo, thanks again for all the support.  I hope I'm doing something right and I hope to keep deserving the blog-love.  Oh yeah.  :-P  Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment