Monday, December 25, 2006

The Haul


Hey, kids!  It's been another ridiculously good Christmas with my family so I'd like to share what I got (as well as other good tidings) with you:
- Jedi Mickey doll from Disneyland
Completely Carlin DVD set
American Movie on DVD
Batman Begins 2-Disc DVD
Seinfeld Season 7 DVDs
Beavis and Butt-Head: The Mike Judge Collection DVD set
The Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus 16-ton Megaset DVDs
1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die by Steven Jay Schneider
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy PS2 Game
- Blockbuster Video Gift Set
- Scorpion Tactical Flashlight
- Craftsman Tool set for when I move to L.A.
- And an undisclosed amount of Cash
Yet again, my family has spoiled my to the utmost levels of rotten.  There truly are no words to express my gratitude.  They all seemed to love what I got them so hopefully that gets me close.
Also, I showed them my filmie and they were bonkers-in-love with it.  Good-times.
Anywhoo, I hope everybody is having a good break from whatever life has handed you and I hope you've been able to spend that break with people you love and care about. 
...I love you. 
Whoa, that was awkward.  High-Five!  :-P Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment