Thursday, June 23, 2005

There's always room for blog...


Hey kiddies, quick update on the events of this week and last weekend.
Last Saturday: I went to a party at my friend Jamie's house.  It was pretty awesome.  They had a DJ, there were hot chicks, Butch drank a lot, Butch danced a lot, Butch wore a parrot hat, yadda yadda yadda, a girl who looked just like actress Jena Malone (see Donnie Darko, Saved, Cheaters, Stepmom) smacked me really hard on the ass as I was unlocking my car door.  I told you it was awesome.
This week: On Monday, I went down to Southwestern to try to crash the summer school audio class.  Failure.  I guess I'll have to relax all summer.  Later that day, I played softball.  I made two errors in the outfield (oddly to the same batter) that cost our team 3 runs.  However, at the plate, I drove in 2 runs and scored 2 runs, so the way I see it, I came out at plus 1. 
Tuesday, I went and bought supplies for the 1st Annual Rick James Memorial Summer Jam (are you gonna be there?).  That'll be good-times.  At Smart and Final, one of the cashiers was a girl I had a crush on in high school (the many, the unknowing).  I saw her looking at me like, "Hey, I know that dude."  I made sure to go to her register but I didn't really say anything of value.  She wasn't wearing a wedding ring, which is good and contrary to what I had heard thru the proverbial grapevine, but none-the-less I blew that conversational opportunity.  Oh well.  Hey, she could've smacked me on the ass as I was unlocking my car door too!  Must I do everything?
Wednesday, I went to Costco for more supplies.  Then I sat around and watched baseball. 
Today, I must go get a haircut.  Why?  Cause I said so.  No, seriously, I like my hair short because it makes my head look smaller.  My dome= gi-normous.  I have a large mellon (and that's not all ladies, my feet are big too).  Later, I will play softball of the coed variety for the last time this season.  I promise I'll play hard for all you kiddies.
Medical Update: Shin splints suck ass.  Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment