Thursday, June 9, 2005

Every rose has it's blog...


Unfortunate news kiddies.  It's not concerning my love life this time, I think.  No, it's about my book learnin'.  I did a degree audit online and it turns out I'm more behind than that thing J.Lo is sporting.  I need to take 36 units in two semesters, just to graduate in 5 years. 
This all is the result of a 4 year long miscalculation of how many classes I needed to take per semester to be on track (I suck at math).  Add to that how hard it's been to get into the classes I've needed and the bullshit filler courses I took in their place just to fill 12 units.
Solution (sort of):  I must go to summer school.  I know, it's a great time to decide this as most classes have already started.  Luckily, I found that the 121 Basic Audio class equivalent at Southwestern starts June 20th.  Bad news:  It's being taught by none other than J. Henry.  I know, I know, please keep your applause to a minimum.  It's my only real option at this point and unfortunately I just need the credit and not the learning experience so he'll have to do.  Also add I lose a day of work for this class which equals less dinero para el gringo.  Fuckity fuck fuck!
This is all aside from the fact that I'm gonna have to retake the WPA (Writing Proficiency Assessment) as I'll have no time to take RWS 305W and I may even have to go to Summer school after I graduate to take Film Classics, which is lovely.  It's fucked up.  Last time I took the WPA I got a movie question and still missed by one point.  How do I top that?  What's that?  No, I can't bring copy of one of my blogs. 
School, such bullshit.  Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment