Monday, March 12, 2007

Smallest World


Hey, Kids!  So I've been doing some more Craig's List hunting and I came across an ad that made me again realize what a small world we live in.  Here it goes:
Title: "Prince Charming? -23" 
Body: "So I have posted before but didn't seem to have much luck...I am just looking for a nice guy who has goals, ambition and a good head on his shoulders. I went to college on a full-ride softball scholarship and graduated with a degree in public relations. I currently work in the advertising industry. I enjoy sports, sporting events, spending time with my friends and family. I look for someone who is just an all around gentlemen, educated and truly knows how to treat a girl right. I am not much of a party girl, don't get me wrong I like to have a good time I just don't have to be at a bar every weekend. Please send a picture with your response."

See, this girl randomly contacted me via MySpace around December '05.  Needless to say she was interested (I am quite the stud) but I was seeing some crazy bitch at the time (whom I also met on MySpace).  Also, I wasn't diggin' this (pictured above) chick's face.  I keeps it real.  So I let her know politely that I wasn't interested.  Not the first time I've said it, won't be the last.  Clearly, she is still heartset on finding a man on the 'net.  I don't get that approach.  Don't people say "Hi, I'm mildly interested in fucking you," in person anymore? 
I'm really not trying to be mean here.  I'm just saying, "Lookie what I found!  I knew her, sorta!"
Anyhoo, I thought I'd share this discovery with youse guys.  Since I got a rousing 0 comments on the previous blog, I'll assume you're all A-okay with me posting this stuff.  Obviously, I've upped the ante.  There's no name so she's still protected and hopefully, she's still not looking at my page and will see this.  Either way the pics will disappear when her ad does.  Too far though, folks, or just right? 
Whateva!  :-P  Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment