Monday, March 5, 2007

Keep It On The CL


Hey, kids!  So I've been bored and out of work and awake (though not in an insomniac sort of way anymore) and I've been dodging productivity by perusing the "more interesting" sections on Craig's List.  You can find some really "neat" things on there.  


Here's what I found in the Missed Connections section:


Title: "cute 'hipster' guy that came into cheetahs and asked me for a dance - w4m - 23"


Body: "last friday night. you asked me for a lapdance after i got off stage but i got caught up with someone else for a while. when i came back and looked for you you were MIA. your friend saw me and asked me for a dance and i ended up doing one for him instead. you had brown hair and gauged ears and your friend i did the dance for had curly hair and his name started with a D.

just wanted to let you know that you're one of the few people that i've seen come into the club that i actually thought was attractive/my type. next time i'll have to give you a 'discount' haha..get back at me if you find this."


And here I thought I was the hopeless romantic.


So there you have it.  Fun stuff, right?  I find it all very fascinating and I also find it slightly disturbing how little people know/care about capitalization and grammar.  I don't know if I'm gonna make this an official segment but I think it's funny.  What do you guys and gals think?  Is nice? 

No comments:

Post a Comment