Friday, October 27, 2006

HOLY-FUCK-BALLS!!!


Hey kids!  I didn't think it was possible but my Cardinals won the World Series!!!
I didn't think they'd beat the Padres.
I didn't think they'd beat the Mets.
I thought it was the Tigers' year.
The Cards proved me wrong everytime.
Exactly 1 week after I was born they won the World Series.  Exactly 2 weeks after my 24th birthday, they won it again.   Coincidence???  Who cares?!
Congrats, guys!  You earned it every step of the way.
David Eckstein is the MVP of the Series. 
I say, "Eckstein for President!"
I've been celebrating a bit, in case this seems scattered.  I'm also still in shock.  I don't know why but there were fireworks coming from Mexico right after the game.
I guess that must have been how Mexicans say, "HOLY-FUCK-BALLS!!!"
OH YEAH!  :-P  PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment